Injuries

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Injuries

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:38 pm Is there any updates on when cooper walters and havard are back? If there has ive obviously missed it.Cheers
End of April as far as I know 😕
All 3? I thought coopers injury wasnt as bad as first feared?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Coopers was six week the worse outcome could have been four to five months. Was said in an interview that Havards back running with the team, they won't be risking him early until 100% sure he's good as can be. Walters was around 8 weeks so he should be back shortly Penrith game, 6 rounds of SL and a cup week is the 8 again won't be rushing him back. I also think they are being very sparing with Byrne probably lessons learned with props and hamstrings you would hope.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

lucky 13 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:09 pm Coopers was six week the worse outcome could have been four to five months. Was said in an interview that Havards back running with the team, they won't be risking him early until 100% sure he's good as can be. Walters was around 8 weeks so he should be back shortly Penrith game, 6 rounds of SL and a cup week is the 8 again won't be rushing him back. I also think they are being very sparing with Byrne probably lessons learned with props and hamstrings you would hope.
Cheers lucky.Couldn’t agree more about havard after the grand final
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE