Ticket Info: Castleford Tigers (CCQF)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Ticket Info: Castleford Tigers (CCQF)

Post by josie andrews »

TICKETS FOR WIGAN WARRIORS’ BETFRED CHALLENGE CUP QUARTER-FINAL FIXTURE AWAY AT CASTLEFORD TIGERS WILL GO ON SALE AT 1PM TODAY.

The Super League Champions make the trip to the Mend-A-Hose Jungle on Sunday 14 April to take on Castleford Tigers in Betfred Challenge Cup Quarter-Final action (3pm K.O.)

Tickets go on sale at 1pm on Wednesday 27th March to Season Ticket Holders and Flexi members, who will have priority until 5pm on Tuesday 2nd April.

Season Ticket Holders are limited to one ticket per member. If you have not already, Season Ticket Holders must ensure that you have activated your ticketing account in order to purchase online. If you have any issues, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket office on 01942 311 111 or email tickets@wiganwarriors.com.

Important Info for Season Ticket Holders

If you are purchasing a ticket for another Season Ticket Holder, please ensure that this member is added to your network. To do so please ensure you are signed in and then click on your ‘My Account’ area, click on ‘View Account Menu’, select ‘Account management’ then ‘Network’.

You then need to click ‘Add Members’ where you will be required to search by Membership Number (Client Ref) and Surname. Once the member is found, simply select ‘Add Member’.

Once you have done this, you should be able to see that the Members in your network can assign tickets to you, as well as you being able to assign tickets to them. Once you have added a Member to your account once, it will then remain in place for the remainder of the season.

General Sale Info

Match Tickets will then be available to purchase on general sale online HERE from 5pm on Tuesday 2nd April and at the DW Stadium Ticket Office from 9am on Wednesday 3rd April (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) until 4pm on Friday 12 April. Please note that Tickets purchased online after 3pm on Tuesday 9th April will need to be collected from the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

Ticket Prices

Advance Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Adults – £20
Concessions – £14
Junior Members – Free of Charge.
Please note that an additional charge of £1.50 will be applied per order for delivery of physical tickets.

Tickets will be available to purchase on the day at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle but will be subject to a price increase. Please note anyone Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.

On the day prices for the game are as follows:

Adults – £25
Concessions – £15
Disabled supporters

All disabled supporters are charged at their concessionary rate and a companion comes free.

Please note, Wheelchair spaces are extremely limited. A photocopy of a proof of disability is required unless registered disabled with your Club. There is also a limited amount of disabled parking available which can also be booked directly with Castleford by emailing markgill@castigers.com – these are subject to availability.

Supporters are advised that the wheelchair area is situated in the lower part of the main stand and the view could be restricted.

Official Club Travel

Official Club Travel is available for this game run by Tyrers Coaches.

Coaches will depart from Robin Park Arena on Sunday 14 April at 12pm and tickets can be purchased HERE.

Coach ticket prices:

Members/Concessions – £15.50
All others – £17

Booking and Transaction fees

There will be no booking fees or transaction fees charged when buying tickets online that are delivered digitally. There will be a nominal fee of £1.50 charged where postage and packaging of tickets are required and selected by supporters whether purchased online or through the Ticket Office. There will be a nominal fee of 50p charged where postage and packaging of tickets are required and selected by supporters whether purchased online or through the Ticket Office. As part of the club’s commitment to sustainability and the environment, we are proactively encouraging fans to support our campaign to reduce the club’s carbon footprint by reducing paper waste and postage of physical tickets.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/03/ ... gers-ccqf/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Re: Ticket Info: Castleford Tigers (CCQF)

Post by moto748 »

I've just been on the Cas website. A big improvement on ours (not hard). Anyway, you can buy tickets for the game online, and they will email them, no charge beyond the usual £1.50.

https://castlefordtigers.com/tickets.php?show=buy
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:42 pm I've just been on the Cas website. A big improvement on ours (not hard). Anyway, you can buy tickets for the game online, and they will email them, no charge beyond the usual £1.50.

https://castlefordtigers.com/tickets.php?show=buy
Was gonna do same moto but decided get them from wigan as they said we were getting more.Only problem was the 4 adult tickets/printoffs arrived yesterday apart from the child one which we still have to use and pay at cas ticket office on sunday.Bring back pay on turnstiles
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

You can pay on the day. So I didn't actually buy a ticket, but if the mood takes me and the weather's good I thought I might just run over there on the bike.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I was gonna pay on day but heard a stand was possibly shut.Well at least ive got them now.Gonna drive there and hopefully the missus will drive back if me and my mate sink a few 🤞
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE