What's going on?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

What's going on?

Post by ian.birchall »

Here we are 6 matches in and Hull/KR and Wire/Cats have already played each other twice.
My home computer will produce a simple list where all 12 Clubs play each other once and then repeat the fixture list in reverse. :)
On a more forgiving note the Clubs seem to be doing something when the Dragons come to town. 2500 children at the Wire/Cats game yesterday, what a cracker that was by the way, and the Rhinos letting everyone in for half price when playing Catalan, trying to get people hooked when young can only be good.
I only caught this last game however by chance when starting to watch a Friday night programme on the Virgin box on Saturday evening and caught a remark that viewers could watch the match on the BBC i-player 'tomorrow' I did not see any other match promotion by the BEEB, have we be nobbled again by the kick and clap management who have been scared to death by the Wigan /Penrith game which got lots of prematch publicity?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Wiganer Ted

Re: What's going on?

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Agree about the odd fixture list.
When we play Leeds for the first time at the back end of the season, the week before we play Huddersfield for the third time.
Surely they can do better then this?
fozzie58

Re: What's going on?

Post by fozzie58 »

The fixture lineup is frankly bizarre ok you can't factor cup opponents (or can they???!!! :twisted: )that said it's utter madness for teams to have played each other twice after 6 rounds do they even look at the list and say hang on lets spread that games about a bit?
The artist formally known as fozziekskem