morley and barret

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: morley and barret

Post by mrs_carney »

Well cas do want moran :eh: Who knows why!!! So we could give him away and get him off the quota. I heard Morleys future in NrL was a bit uncertain due to his discipline. Until its confirmed theres no point getting excited though
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mrs_carney posted:
Well cas do want moran :eh: Who knows why!!! So we could give him away and get him off the quota.
I am stunned. The press is full of pundits like Edwards saying Moran is not doing the business so the fact any club is interested at the moment is a bit of a shock.

Dsve
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Thats what i thought, but they are monitoring his situation closesly, personally i'd of thought if someone would interested in him he'd have a one way ticket since hes "only here for the money" he can go somewhere else for his money.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mrs_carney posted:
Thats what i thought, but they are monitoring his situation closesly, personally i'd of thought if someone would interested in him he'd have a one way ticket since hes "only here for the money" he can go somewhere else for his money.
Money grabbing player or not I can't see us shipping out Moran without a replacement but then again I can't see Barrets team letting him leave mid season either.

Dave
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Would you not fill in at 7 for us dave? You'd do a better job (couldnt do much worse really) that way we can ship him off :roll:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mrs_carney posted:
Would you not fill in at 7 for us dave? You'd do a better job (couldnt do much worse really) that way we can ship him off :roll:
Hah! After the way I was puffing and panting today at the gym I doubt I could last 10 minutes never mind the 40 minutes Mr Moran seems to manage.

Dave