Referee challenge

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Referee challenge

Post by ddtftf »

It has to be introduced watching Stains game and it shows why a challenge should be introduced Makinson never got the try . some very bad refereeing needs sorting and quick :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ddtftf

Re: Referee challenge

Post by ddtftf »

They seem to be picking out penalties at will 35 bad play the balls and they pick out 2 or markers in line they could pick every one the suddenly pull one out the hat sorry its pathetic standards terrible & Ian Smith a joke no teams like him .
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:03 pm They seem to be picking out penalties at will 35 bad play the balls and they pick out 2 or markers in line they could pick every one the suddenly pull one out the hat sorry its pathetic standards terrible & Ian Smith a joke no teams like him .
Ian Smith has nothing to do with the referees anymore!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Referee gives try in Saints match stood in front with a clear view when the player miles off grounding the ball , I rest my case pathetic
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:19 pm Referee gives try in Saints match stood in front with a clear view when the player miles off grounding the ball , I rest my case pathetic
Ian Smith has nothing to do with referees anymore!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Lomax goes down holding back of his head AGAIN.Nowt wrong with the tackle its getting boring now
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE