Disciplinary

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz

Re: Disciplinary

Post by Nezza Faz »

the pieman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:33 am that website is so hard to fathom out
click on governance > disciplinary and you cant see anything relating to this weeks action, however, it is there if you stumble across it

what i did find was how the fines are come about, so thats now a bit clearer (£250 if fined during MRP & £500 if tribunal)

There is normally a breakdown of all the cases, ,whether charged or not, but still cant find that as i cant believe Moylan hasnt been charged with anything as that is as clear as head high hit as we've seen all year
In fairness to Moylan, Jai had slipped all the way down to knee level so a normal tackle in those situations would probably be unavoidable to catch his head at some point.
the pieman

Re: Disciplinary

Post by the pieman »

Nezza Faz wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:14 pm
the pieman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:33 am that website is so hard to fathom out
click on governance > disciplinary and you cant see anything relating to this weeks action, however, it is there if you stumble across it

what i did find was how the fines are come about, so thats now a bit clearer (£250 if fined during MRP & £500 if tribunal)

There is normally a breakdown of all the cases, ,whether charged or not, but still cant find that as i cant believe Moylan hasnt been charged with anything as that is as clear as head high hit as we've seen all year
In fairness to Moylan, Jai had slipped all the way down to knee level so a normal tackle in those situations would probably be unavoidable to catch his head at some point.
i agree, but at the same time, with all the fuss that has been made about head contact, and the onus is completely on the defending player, to see nothing mentioned is a bit strange to say the least. I think most fans would be ok if we saw no charge, mitigation Jai Field falling into tackle, no way he can disappear up his own arse etc, and move on, but when we have Lees and Byrne both charged from GF then you can see where i'm coming from