Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Great grandad Harry ball

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by Great grandad Harry ball »

Received physical yesterday (posted 2nd class Friday!!!). All details appear to be correct, but unlike previous years there doesn't appear to be a barcode on it. Is this correct?
Now leaving early for Castleford to pick a 'dups' ticket up, as the one posted on 4 April hasn't arrived........it had better be there - edit, it was, and a powerful 80 minute display. Thoughts with Willie Isa.
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Time 14.40 Temperature 8c. Location WW ticket office. Aim: to secure our long paid for season tickets. New time 15.20 Temperature 9c Achievement 2 tickets for Friday (only)! Apparently our seats had gone to someone else. However we have them back, so someone else will be peed off. Season tickets will take 3-4 weeks to arrive!
Queue full of people with tales of wrong tickets, wrong numbers of tickets etc etc.
***** shambles.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I phoned this morning at 11.10 am.

25 in the queue, 38 minutes later got through was impressed with the waiting time 😊

The after telling them that I hadn’t received an email or anything else to state I was a ST holder gave all my details , client code & seat details etc etc.

Was told that they would ring me back.

14.40 after waiting for said phone call, I rang again, I was 18 in the queue, crikey this is promising I thought 😊

56 minutes later, got through, same lady answered & repeated that they will ring me when it’s sorted! The only thing with that is when they have called before it’s a no number so my phone won’t accept it or ring!
So hung around like today’s kids with my mobile moreorless glued to my hand.

Still waiting for said call 🤨
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Superb Chops

Post by Superb Chops »

Longer-term, admittedly, but some possible good news.

Club management are meeting with Latics fans' reps tonight to discuss ticketing for the next football season: covering pricing, procedures, customer service, initiatives and other ideas.

You'd presume they'll do the same here too in due course.

Yep, doesn't excuse what's happening currently and there should be some kind of open inquest or accountability at some point.

But at least the owner and management see some value in facing supporters to go through issues. And, maybe, this episode is a good stick to negate potential rises due to the inconvenience incurred.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

So mine ticket won't save into my Wallet.

Thank you wigan, I feel like a valued season ticket holders.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Caboosegg wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:12 pm So mine ticket won't save into my Wallet.

Thank you wigan, I feel like a valued season ticket holders.
I get that all the time with ticketmaster tickets. It won't work and there is no support.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

And to think they assured us it would all be sorted by the next home game :roll:
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It's not going to be a bumper gate on Friday, is it? :P
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

I have no confidence in the ticketing system after the farce with the Huddersfield game, so I won't be bothering trying to get a ticket for the Cas game, it should be another walkover anyway, so I will watch it on TV.
Until I hear that the ticketing sytem is working correctly, I won't be buying another ticket.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Well credit to the ticket office got everything sorted will be getting a card in due course just have to pick up tickets on Friday for the game an absolute shambles but non of this has been caused by those working in the ticket office those poor buggers have had to face the ire of fans wanting this issue sorting out,no the blame is definitely higher up the food chain for this mess.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem