Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
munromagic

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by munromagic »

I posted last week that I had now received my plastic season tickets but all 4 were incorrect eg my 12 year old grandson was an 'over 60'! My fears were confirmed by the nice lad at the ticket office . Ticketmaster would never let me buy a 'junior' ticket eg for a cup or away game, for him as their records show him as over 60. The chap changed all the details on the system for all 4 of us. He said we could use these tickets for the Cas game and we will receive new plastic cards before next home game. Anyone in same situation - get them corrected!!

In the post office scandal all the 'management' are saying no one told them of computer problems and that everything was sorted. I hope Mr Radlinski is not being told that everything is sorted when it is patently obvious it is not. All the best to Willie Isa!!
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

After receiving no emails and nothing in the post, I was starting to get a bit worried.
Rang up this morning, and after about half an hour wait got through and was told that one was in the post to me.
Within 5 minutes I had received an email with Fridays ticket attached.
Very happy with the way the staff in the ticket office dealt with it.
Just glad nobody else has my seat!
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

I’m one of the lucky ones got the plastic card. But there is no barcode on it, so just wondering if that will cause a problem when trying to get through turnstiles. Friday could be interesting .
endoman

Post by endoman »

Likely the card will use NFC technology so no barcode needed. Ticketmaster do this for gig tickets I've had.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Graham1 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:04 pm I’m one of the lucky ones got the plastic card. But there is no barcode on it, so just wondering if that will cause a problem when trying to get through turnstiles. Friday could be interesting .
No there's no barcode on plastic cards.
Am I wrong but I don't think there was one on last year. Can't check they took my old ones off me at ticket office on one of my many jaunts trying to sort my account out. 😒
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Surely the cards are just chipped, like a normal debit card. I'm another who's thankful to have got a plastic card. Especially as I'm one of the lucky ones with the correct details!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

They've not fixed the database issues have they! You would have thought someone's job could have been to match the old data see with the new one. Have we heard though that they don't have their original data from the old ticketing system? A court case there I imagine.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Even the old data was incorrect though Mike, as I found when myself and a nice lad from Barrow had the same seat.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

I have one of the flexi memberships and just kept getting an error message when trying to order a ticket for Friday. The site now says I’ve ordered 2 tickets for the game, which shouldn’t be possible anyway but I’ve had no tickets sent through to me. The site just doesn’t work and it’s getting to a point where a plug needs pulling on it. I’ve ordered tickets for all home games and a few away games so far and I’ve had issues every single time.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm going to just avoid the club's ticketing system as far as possible this year. Fortunately, I have a physical ST, so that's home games taken care of. Away games, if I can buy from the home club, or pay on the day, as I did with no prob at Cas on Sunday, then so much the better.