Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

The silence from above is deafening

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Brinks

Post by Brinks »

Received 2 season tickets in post instead of 3 after 2 phone calls and promises of call back and e- mailing tickets not happened paid for season tickets 6 months ago and still don’t know if going game tomorrow
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

I just wonder how long the Club is going to maintain this heads in the sand position?
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Fizz Bomb wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:33 pm
ancientnloyal wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:18 pm The club just want your data to push marketing that’s all. This was the best way for the . They messed up. But at least they have someone’s emails to sent shit to
I don’t know if they have my email address or not. I bought print at home tickets for the Huddersfield game (after the WCC ) but when l try to log in to buy tickets now all l get is a message telling me l am a bot, what ever that is. I have decided to give up with the website and if l want to buy tickets from now on l will drive to the ticket office and get them there. So much for reducing the Clubs carbon footprint
That was just a nonsense greenwashing statement with nothing to back it up
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Dirk B

Post by Dirk B »

Well have given up asking for season ticket I have paid for. Received an email from T. O. which stated that I had requested a digital ticket which is rubbish I don't know what a digital ticket is. So they said that I could have a paper ticket for Fridays match and they would send me a plastic ticket in a few weeks. To which I have asked for a full refund because I can't trust them to honor that pledge with the rubbish system that's in place. I await their reply as yet so not going to match tomorrow as I have to make careing arrangements for my wife.
Raging Penguin

Post by Raging Penguin »

I have sent a few emails, and interestingly once I asked for a refund i received a reply very quickly stating no refunds are possible. I Then asked again when I will receive my physical season ticket which is still awaiting reply....
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Raging Penguin wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:22 pm I have sent a few emails, and interestingly once I asked for a refund i received a reply very quickly stating no refunds are possible. I Then asked again when I will receive my physical season ticket which is still awaiting reply....
I think by law they maybe wrong. it would be very interesting to see if it was pushed. Especially if you asked bank to refund you for something you haven't recieved.
jobo

Post by jobo »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:42 pm
Raging Penguin wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:22 pm I have sent a few emails, and interestingly once I asked for a refund i received a reply very quickly stating no refunds are possible. I Then asked again when I will receive my physical season ticket which is still awaiting reply....
I think by law they maybe wrong. it would be very interesting to see if it was pushed. Especially if you asked bank to refund you for something you haven't recieved.
It could get very messy.

Small claims court, sue for the cost of the season ticket, time spent in chasing up, emotional distress etc, etc.

I'm pretty sure the club wouldn't stand a chance as far as a judgement would be concerned.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Is it time for a trading standards report? Also has anyone decided to go to WEP with their stories? Its time to put the pressure on for the club's own good - this is doing real harm to their fan base.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Mike wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:20 pm Is it time for a trading standards report? Also has anyone decided to go to WEP with their stories? Its time to put the pressure on for the club's own good - this is doing real harm to their fan base.
Would WEP be interested though?they only seem to do puff pieces on the club so the thought of a hard hitting expose perhaps wouldn’t be palatable
The artist formally known as fozziekskem