CCSF

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: CCSF

Post by Firestarter »

Im not 100% but that could have been the season we won the aussie 7s as well.Classic memories
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Just waiting for josie to rollok me to keep on topic
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Tickets purchased. No drama's lol

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am Tickets purchased. No drama's lol

EW
I still can’t buy through the website!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

That's so bad Josie. The fact that you have to go to the ticket office so often is ridiculous. Someone at the club needs to stand up and explain what is wrong and going on and be truthful about the extent of the problems as there appears to be several . I'm afraid the buck stops at the top .

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am Just waiting for josie to rollok me to keep on topic
I was actually thinking about it for the thread on Harvie Hill!

The thread was about how he has come on as a young lad but some have turned it on its head!

It’s gone from Tiaki’s older brother who plays in the NRL to naming almost the full team with special attention to the hookers!

In fact yeah! I’m gonna ask them on that thread to keep on topic of Harvie Hill 🤣😂🤣😂
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am
Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am Just waiting for josie to rollok me to keep on topic
I was actually thinking about it for the thread on Harvie Hill!

The thread was about how he has come on as a young lad but some have turned it on its head!

It’s gone from Tiaki’s older brother who plays in the NRL to naming almost the full team with special attention to the hookers!

In fact yeah! I’m gonna ask them on that thread to keep on topic of Harvie Hill 🤣😂🤣😂
Oops just posted before i read this
endoman

Post by endoman »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am Tickets purchased. No drama's lol

EW
Ditto, simple process.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am That's so bad Josie. The fact that you have to go to the ticket office so often is ridiculous. Someone at the club needs to stand up and explain what is wrong and going on and be truthful about the extent of the problems as there appears to be several . I'm afraid the buck stops at the top .

EW
I’ve already been three times this week not including tonight!

Tickets for tonight, still no season ticket either digital, plastic or online!

Tickets for next week’s game at HKR took almost 20 minutes! I asked for accessible tickets. Was asked several times what was my name & address the young girl, then disappeared came back asked for my name again asked where do I sit, disappeared again! Asked what the problem was when she came back & was told that according to ticket sales I’m not a season ticket holder. Oh & I was charged 50p for going to the ticket office to get tickets!!

Then found out it is reserved seating so had to go back with the tickets as the girl had given me tickets
for Row M!! She didn’t seem to understand what accessible seating is!

I can’t buy for the Semi Final as it tells me THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS so will need to go down again to sort those out!
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 am

EW
I still can’t buy through the website!

I can't josie. But my 13 year old granddaughter can through my account that I can't get into. Don't ask me how but when I try log into my account it says hello Gracie. And she is down as male and I'm on her network but can't order tickets for me. I have just give up on it all. I know every one is blaming ticket master but I can't help thinking the club are being really quiet and secretive about it all as data been breached in some way. Surely if it was ticket master someone in authority would have jumped on this a long time ago. Its obvious that it as done irreparable damage with a lot of fans me included. The management should hang there heads in shame. Disgracefull behaviour towards fans and staff at stadium