FOG

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyther Pie

Re: FOG

Post by Leyther Pie »

We will but my money is on richards ha ha
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
turf

Post by turf »

I think my money is on Richards as well.
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

ive just got back, i moved to the side of the pitch for the second half and it wasnt much better, i will show you some pictures in a few minutes when i get them off my phone.

The richards try was set p by moran, i think just because it was on the wing everyone thought it was dallas, the upsetting theing about was that moran passed the ball because feilden was closing him down
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

does anyone know how to post pictures on here?

ive one before the match when its a bit clearer and one at half time from the 30 metre line and you cant see a thing

if anyone want to see them just contact me jimh76@hotmail.co.uk im on msn or email
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

JIMH posted:
The richards try was set p by moran, i think just because it was on the wing everyone thought it was dallas, the upsetting theing about was that moran passed the ball because feilden was closing him down
You mean Fielden was catching Moran up?

If so I suppose we could take heart from the fact a Moran pass actually found its mark.

Dave
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

DaveO posted:
JIMH posted:
You mean Fielden was catching Moran up?

If so I suppose we could take heart from the fact a Moran pass actually found its mark.

Dave
yes daveo, it happened in the small area of the pitch could actually see
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Jimh can you e mail them to me please? cheers
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

just sent now mate, im only on dial up so it took me a couple of minutes to work it out
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

well i can honestly say the rfl have really excelled themselves. rugby league is a spectator sport, but after tonights debacle at odsal, iam convinced that the rfl doen,t give a rats ass for the speccies as long as they get their money.
i went to odsal tonight and paid 14 quid to look at a pair of rugby posts cos that is all i could see.
brian noble wants to get his head and his rubber lips out of his ass if he thinks that the ref was right in letting the game be played. it shows what he thinks of the supporters.
some bradford and wigan fans were kicking off with the stewards i was told and some fans wre even preparing a sit-in to try and get their money back.
this game should not have been played under those conditions and/ or abandoned when the fog got visibly worse.
wigans turning blue- my arse

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

oval balls posted:

brian noble wants to get his head and his rubber lips out of his ass if he thinks that the ref was right in letting the game be played. it shows what he thinks of the supporters.
I have seen pictures on rlfans and I agree Noble is wrong with this one. There are lots of posts on RL fans about if the ref can see both posts form half way the game must be played. I am not sure that is a genuine rule or not but whatever, I am sure the game could have been played again on Sunday. It was not a Sky game and Odsal isn't used by a soccer team or other side so despite the organising it would take I don't see why not.

The RFL rightly chastised Millward and Saints for ruining a game at Bradford when he put out a weak side. They have done little different in not having the fourth official call this off in my opinion.

Dave