Ryan Hall set for romantic Leeds Rhinos return with Hull KR departure confirmed

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
thegimble

Re: Ryan Hall set for romantic Leeds Rhinos return with Hull KR departure confirmed

Post by thegimble »

Correct me if I am wrong.

To keep hold of their great side did Leeds defer some of the the cap contracts and that cost would be added on to seasons in the future

Leeds quality has worsened year on year since 2015. And it's highlighted by their new winger for 2025. Great player at one time but shows how deferral of payments leads to.
fozzie58

Re: Ryan Hall set for romantic Leeds Rhinos return with Hull KR departure confirmed

Post by fozzie58 »

thegimble wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:45 pm Correct me if I am wrong.

To keep hold of their great side did Leeds defer some of the the cap contracts and that cost would be added on to seasons in the future

Leeds quality has worsened year on year since 2015. And it's highlighted by their new winger for 2025. Great player at one time but shows how deferral of payments leads to.
While I’m sure Leeds have done things on the cheap their current plight to me at least is simple,they’ve signed journeyman after journeyman,painted them as world beaters when clearly they’re not,hired coach after coach that seem unable to get the best out of their world class bunch of “stars”rinse and repeat since 2017 and here they are resigning a player who should never have been allowed to leave.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem