Tickets on sale with the Warriors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ipinwigan

Re: Tickets on sale with the Warriors

Post by Ipinwigan »

endoman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:20 pm
Ipinwigan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:08 am Just purchased a ticket for the Stains home match and once again the Ticketing System doesn't work.
Received an email purchase confirmation but no ticket attached and no download link inculded.
This is becoming a complete and utter farce and the Club need to finally resolve the issue.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Same for me with 2 Leigh tickets, will hang on and see what happens.
Emailed the Ticket Office who replied asking me if I want an e-ticket or a print at home ticket emailing to me.
Not too sure why they just couldn't email both to me anyway.
My point is that I shouldn't need to contact the Ticket Office after purchasing a ticket online.
endoman

Post by endoman »

Ipinwigan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:28 pm
Ipinwigan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:08 am Just purchased a ticket for the Stains home match and once again the Ticketing System doesn't work.
Received an email purchase confirmation but no ticket attached and no download link inculded.
This is becoming a complete and utter farce and the Club need to finally resolve the issue.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Emailed the Ticket Office who replied asking me if I want an e-ticket or a print at home ticket emailing to me.
My point is that I shouldn't need to contact the Ticket Office after purchasing a ticket online.
Totally agree. I’ll email them also. The system still isn’t set up properly is it?
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

endoman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:38 pm
Ipinwigan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:28 pm

Totally agree. I’ll email them also. The system still isn’t set up properly is it?
It dosen't look like it.
The purchase confirmation email should also attach the ticket to download, unless it sated that a separate email will be issued containing the ticket, closer to the time etc.
The Ticket Office has now emailed my ticket, but this is still a complete farce.
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Tempted to f**k it off completely and just watch games on TV. :(
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Stil not got season tickets. Must be c. 250 days since they were purchased 😀
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

Sorry about that 🙁
endoman

Post by endoman »

Leigh tickets now arrived digitally. I go to add them to Apple wallet and it says they are for Catalans game….. the email they come with says they are for Leigh. Mistake after mistake….
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

endoman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 pm Leigh tickets now arrived digitally. I go to add them to Apple wallet and it says they are for Catalans game….. the email they come with says they are for Leigh. Mistake after mistake….
Go the Catalan game, then 'realise' the error and ask the club to send you thre correct tickets, win win :D
endoman

Post by endoman »

All fixed now.
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Not too sure if the club are just burying their heads in the sand with the ticketing issues, or it's just complete ineptitude from them and Ticketmaster 🤔
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

endoman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 pm North stand at Doncaster is unreserved seating. Ours arrived yesterday with zero drama.
Does this means we are not expected to sell out once again in a semi final?pretty poor if we dont considering how many will want to go to wembley if we win
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE