Stains v Hudds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Stains v Hudds

Post by Firestarter »

Just watched it and Huddersfield were robbed.They shifted quickly in the first half so saints just blatantly abused the offside rule and crossing in the second.Im no fan of conners antics but lets be fair, he got slapped in the face twice and nothing was done( like wigan1 stated). How bad was bibby though? He must have lost the ball on three overlaps.If we spin the ball early we will destroy saints next meet coz they are nowt special
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

One thing that went against Saints (although it didn't matter in the end) that I didn't understand was the "didn't play at the ball" decision when Hudds were trying to block the first drop goal attempt. What on earth are they doing then if they're not playing at the ball when they're trying to block a kick? It makes no sense to me!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Mike wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:02 pm One thing that went against Saints (although it didn't matter in the end) that I didn't understand was the "didn't play at the ball" decision when Hudds were trying to block the first drop goal attempt. What on earth are they doing then if they're not playing at the ball when they're trying to block a kick? It makes no sense to me!
Because the ref it seems was on a different planet to the rest of us, nothing new there I suppose with him but as you say you're not playing at the ball when you try to block it when are you playing?

Utterly baffling
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I was just watching the end of game chat on the Saints game with Wilkin and Sam T, where they were predicting the results of the weekend's games. Did anyone think Wilkin seemed a bit, well, lubricated? :P

He seemed louder than usual, and very animated, and he kept swaying back and forth as he spoke!