Important Information: Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ipinwigan

Re: Important Information: Season Tickets

Post by Ipinwigan »

Shaun1967 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:48 pm Still no season ticket.
Rang ticket office to ask about Thursday
Seemed very promising as they immediately emailed me my digital season ticket out.
However, you click on the add to wallet link and it just takes takes me straight to the eticketing page to see what tickets I would like to buy!
All games televised now, the club need to be very careful.
I buy individual tickets and have had the same issues.
Bought my Stains home game ticket last week and no ticket or download attached to the email.
After ongoing issues and as you say, I have decided to watch the games on TV.
I am completely pissed off with the ticketing farce.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Still waiting for the card but email came through to print them off so no chasing this time ,but not good at all really at this Arte the season will be over before its sorted out
Last edited by fozzie58 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Eccythump

Post by Eccythump »

After having a problem with the season ticket for my wife, (it didn't appear in the email sent for her) I contacted the office before the Castleford game and got a paper ticket. As her phone doesn't work with the new system, I requested a card ST. Today I got 2 emails with tickets attached for Thursday's game. I didn't actually request these as her ST has been downloaded on my phone. I look forward to the cards as promised.
Tip. If you want to get in touch with the ticket office, dial just before 9am and keep redialing. I managed twice getting to be 2nd in line.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

On a side note . Have the Semi Final tickets been sent out yet . Ordered mine on the first day on sale . Nothing arrived yet.

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
endoman

Post by endoman »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:52 am On a side note . Have the Semi Final tickets been sent out yet . Ordered mine on the first day on sale . Nothing arrived yet.

EW
Got mine within a couple of days.

No sign of the saints tickets ordered last week though. Asked for digital tickets, will have to ask again….
munromagic

Post by munromagic »

Went to ticket office on Monday to buy Semi tickets ( got them) and magic tickets. Paid for them but only got receipt. Lad said they will be posted when they get them from RL HQ ( I wait with anticipation!!). I then asked about my plastic card replacements as first 4 season tickets were all incorrect. He said use' wrong ones' for Cats
and I should have them for next home game, which seems to be approx 2 years away!!!!
I have now just received 4 tickets, by e mail. for Cats game.
I do think Mr Radlinski should be putting out regular updates as there does'nt appear to be a great improvement.
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

munromagic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:40 am Went to ticket office on Monday to buy Semi tickets ( got them) and magic tickets. Paid for them but only got receipt. Lad said they will be posted when they get them from RL HQ ( I wait with anticipation!!). I then asked about my plastic card replacements as first 4 season tickets were all incorrect. He said use' wrong ones' for Cats
and I should have them for next home game, which seems to be approx 2 years away!!!!
I have now just received 4 tickets, by e mail. for Cats game.
I do think Mr Radlinski should be putting out regular updates as there does'nt appear to be a great improvement.
I thought the same thing, that Kris Radlinski should be putting out regular updates, as the ticketing system is still not fit for purpose and it has put me off attending games until the system is sorted out.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I don't understand why regular ticket purchase, unrelated to season tickets, are going wrong. This is not a database issue, it's new data and it's standard stuff for ticket masters systems. Maybe to avoid the fees we've done a cut price deal with ticket master that's designed to force us into a fee paying situation by artificially introducing these issues? There's no reason I can see why you should be a single game ticket and not receive it. This doesn't happen with other Ticketmaster purchases.

Has anyone gone to trading standards and WEP yet? If you want an update it's time to try to force it. This thread alone has enough examples for a news story and complaint.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Mike wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:00 pm I don't understand why regular ticket purchase, unrelated to season tickets, are going wrong. This is not a database issue, it's new data and it's standard stuff for ticket masters systems. Maybe to avoid the fees we've done a cut price deal with ticket master that's designed to force us into a fee paying situation by artificially introducing these issues? There's no reason I can see why you should be a single game ticket and not receive it. This doesn't happen with other Ticketmaster purchases.

Has anyone gone to trading standards and WEP yet? If you want an update it's time to try to force it. This thread alone has enough examples for a news story and complaint.
Even when I log into my Wigan (Ticketmaster) account there are no purchased tickets available to download.
So an email arrives without the ticket for download or printing, the only way then is to email the Ticket Office.
Didn't have any of these issues with last year's system :evil:
endoman

Post by endoman »

I have just been informed by ticket office that etickets will be sent out nearer the events and not at the time of purchase. Also if buying for multiple people on the account, they go to each one individually and not together as I have had previously. If this was written somewhere it would stop a lot of timewasting!