GB v NZ A

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ellery

GB v NZ A

Post by ellery »

Is it me or was the wrong team selected. I know about the injury crisis but Gilmore and Horne are not the answers. Where was Carney? Is he injured?
I would have had Danny Maguire in above Horne and Tickle or Hock above Gilmore. In fact the Saints wing and centre from Tuesday were better than Horne and Reardon.It's the first time in forty-three years that we have a chance against the Aussie so-and-so's don't lets blow it with poor team selection
johnsons_babexx

Re: GB v NZ A

Post by johnsons_babexx »

was talking to brian last night at leeds and he was ok well as he said hes still got his head on his shoulders. If it was concusion hes had ur advised to not play for 2 or 3 weeks hense why he didnt play last night. Ne way hes hoping for a place in the team against the aussies lets all keep our fingers crossed.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

You actually talked to brian? where was i? you are so lucky!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

I know as your name gives away, you're clearly quite obsessed with Carney!!!!! :lol:
Just get down to the JJB gym, he practically lives there, but wouldn't say he's a morning person, but certainly the loudest in the gym! :lol:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Is anybody a morning person??? I might do that!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3