Mikey Lewis is a genius

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Charriots Offiah

Re: Mikey Lewis is a genius

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzie58 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:29 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:38 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:03 pm
Ive been told they were doing the wigan walk yet again
It’s called the St Helens streak.
Chariots was taking a slurp of tea when I read that warning next time please :lol:
Sorry about that Fozzie, I promise to do better next time.
Charriots Offiah

medlocke wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:18 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:08 pm I also got told saints fans were misbehaving like the bad losers they are.Only the minority obviously
There's a video on Facebook of a woman in her 40s/50s throwing a bottle at kids, grade A scum like
I presume you mean this one?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=worFXlNGntw
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:22 am
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:08 pm I also got told saints fans were misbehaving like the bad losers they are.Only the minority obviously
There's a video on Facebook of a woman in her 40s/50s throwing a bottle at kids, grade A scum like

This is why under 14s should be always accompanied by an adult.
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Thats it .Doesnt look good
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

fozzie58 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:37 am

This is why under 14s should be always accompanied by an adult.
A responsible adult.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yeah that's the lass, the other videos where from the front and side so you can see her face good n proper, hopefully she will get a big ban and an appearance in court
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

That lady stood in front of the Saints fans, weather she's a saints fan or a ground steward, has done an absolutely remarkable job at stopping the saints fans getting a pasting off the stewards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

When Wigan played there last month, there were loads of security fellas up the steps & in front of the Wigan fans & eyeballing them all the time.

Wigan fans were given a quarter part of a stand shared with HKR fans separated by three seats covered from top to bottom by a piece of cloth!

Through the majority of the game Wigan & HKR fans were goading & shouting insults etc at each other. How it didn’t kick off with violence I don’t know!

I spoke to the head security guy before the end of the game & said that the HKR club are inciting problems between fans with such a small gap between them & with the "gestapo" type security guys looking menacing at the away fans. He just said ‘shut up’ & walked off.

Both sets of fans in that stand enter & exit by the same entrance/egress & again there is only a couple of movable barriers in between.

In the bar area again all that separated the fans were these movable barriers.

We were lucky that our fans ‘moderately’ behaved themselves & didn’t, as far as I know, reacted like those St Helens fans at the end of the game.

Yes, HKR have a good home support, but since they put up the fans village in the opposite area that used to be where home fans were, they are now are all in the same stand as travelling away fans.

There should be at least a full block separating home & away fans IMO. Yes there could still be trouble but it could be at least lessened to some extent.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Amazing it’s not that long ago stewards and KR would come on the coach and thank us for visiting how times change
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Just settling down to watch the game now. Lewis's try for 12-6: Kendall left the labouring Saints defence for dead chasing the ball back to the posts! :lol: