ricky bibey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

ricky bibey

Post by the grinch »

i woul'd like to take this opportunity to thank stains for taking ricky bibey off our hands im sure he will fit straight into there squad as he to is rubbish.and im sure i speak for everyone at wigan warriors when i say if we find any other players who are no good we will sell them to you directly. :lol:
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Emma Farrell

Re: ricky bibey

Post by Emma Farrell »

well said- they took stuart jones off us last year and said they could make him a better player but what has he dun this season???????? :doz:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

You are both wrong. When Bibey came on the scene 2 seasons ago before he was slimmed down he was an excellent tackle breaker and full of aggression, just ask Hancock.
We have treated him poorly, I just hope that it does not come back to bite us, remember that for all the talk about Wigans youngsters we now are left with 4 props with 3 of them within 2 seasons of finishing their careers! :angry: :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

the reason ricky bibey couldn't force his way into the first team was as you say the old props we have are better than him as for being full of aggresion he channels it in the wrong direction he is a liability for any team he may have started off with loads of potential to be one of the very best (but so did the titanic)but he has never got any better may be stains will make something out of him but his chances of first team selection where going to be very limited at wigan and he knew it that is why he opted for stains and we didnt try to stop him
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

i know regarding if it were me personally. i would want to play football..
& as we all seem to agree on, ricky didn`t play well this season in the limited chances to shine he had..
i guess with the injuries we suffered early. he could have staked a claim.. players like tickle, hock, briscoe, robinson..the list goes on, brown scully etc those guys took there chance when it came & now get some regular game time..
unfortunatly for ricky he wasn`t on his game when he had a chance to show raper what he could/could not do..
so basically the kid knew he wouldn`t play at wigan... not with our front row. ok some are ageing but the shoved most people around all year!!

why not go and play football. somewhere
anywhere !
he played at leigh & to be fair to the kid if u had a choice of leigh & saints most people are gonna pick the super league team..

can`t knock the lad for wanting to actually play some footy.. even if we ain`t to keen on where he went..
i wish him well....no one wants to sit on the bench every week!!! mind u will he get a game up at knowsley road?.. lol who knows!!