Challenge Cup Final Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Gizmo_Edwards

Re: Challenge Cup Final Tickets

Post by Gizmo_Edwards »

Predicted this nightmare already.

Despite being an ST wouldn't trust Wigan's online site.

I bought two tickets straight after game on RFL site. Club wembley block 238.

We limited it to 1 per season ticket holder. And 4 per transaction today at 10am.

Wire 6 per member available straight after their semi.

At the moment cannot see it ever being right.
Wigan Rugby League Fans:- the jackpot winners in rugby league life...
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

moto748 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 pm Hmm, getting "THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU" again. :roll:
Same here just now, weirdly offering some weird "mini season tickets" for 4 home games!!!
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

widdenoldboy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:43 pm
moto748 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:51 pm Hmm, getting "THIS EVENT IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO YOU" again. :roll:
Same here just now, weirdly offering some weird "mini season tickets" for 4 home games!!!
Hmm TBF this press release does say Season Ticket holders only until Thursday

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2024/05/ ... p-final-2/
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That doesn't contradict anything, though. Tickets available for ST holders until next Thursday. But not, for me, online. But I went to the ticket office on Monday and bought a ticket.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:37 pm That doesn't contradict anything, though. Tickets available for ST holders until next Thursday. But not, for me, online. But I went to the ticket office on Monday and bought a ticket.
I still can’t buy tickets online either!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Eccythump

Post by Eccythump »

As I have said previously, I cannot get a ticket for my wife for the final. Strangely I can get tickets for away games to Salford and Warrington for example, as I can assign a ticket to her. I keep getting a message for the final which says 'the client does not have the correct attributes to purchase seats'. I can get seats for any other match. Any ideas?
lcharnock2

Post by lcharnock2 »

Eccythump wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:46 am As I have said previously, I cannot get a ticket for my wife for the final. Strangely I can get tickets for away games to Salford and Warrington for example, as I can assign a ticket to her. I keep getting a message for the final which says 'the client does not have the correct attributes to purchase seats'. I can get seats for any other match. Any ideas?
I had the same issue. I phoned the ticket office and they sorted it straight away over the phone. Long wait on the phone yesterday, but should be better today?
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Its shocking again from Wigan, 1 ticket per season ticket means I couldn't get my son one who's at Uni until tomorrow. However my mate who's a season ticket holder at Warrington got 6 within an hour of their game finishing.

So rang the RFL and managed to get 26 tickets in the Wigan lower section and even got a 40% discount off all tickets.

I wonder how much WRL have lost out with fans booking this way.
endoman

Post by endoman »

Do Wigan make money from ticket sales as it's an RFL event??
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

I'm sick of the wigan site so bought 7 tickets together off the Rfl site,on the corner of the wigan end took 5 minutes and we're all sat together, wigan can do one.