REFEREE FOR CUP GAME IS...........

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
turf

REFEREE FOR CUP GAME IS...........

Post by turf »

Karl Kirkpatrick. Not a bad appointment, we could have had worse. From what I have seen of Kirkpatrick this year, he has probably been the best referee so far.
ince warrior

Re: REFEREE FOR CUP GAME IS......

Post by ince warrior »

at least its not ashley clown
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
turf

Re: REFEREE FOR CUP GAME I...

Post by turf »

Very true!!!!!!!!!! He had another shocker apparently with Wakefield v Warrington. At least it's not Phil Bentham either, I don't think he's very good.
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

As far as I'm concerned, Kirkpatrick is the worst ref in superleague, we've all seen him have some horrorshows and has made some awful decisions against us in the past.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

The only good ref at the moment is Ian Smith
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

btw likely lad i can understand why you dont want to be wizard milward anymore lol
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

The problem with KK is that he is blatently biased. I was sat near him when we flew from Blackpool to France last year, he admitted as much, he is a big headed very dislikeable person, and thats being polite!
jimofwigan

Post by jimofwigan »

I agree with you about KK. If KK had been the ref at the Castleford match we would of lost by 70 points. He knows every trick in the book to sway a match by giving his prefered team all the best field position while he levels up nicely the penalty count for each team.[/quote]
turf

Post by turf »

I can see that his woeful decisions against Wigan in the past have been mentioned. Not to mention perhaps the refereeing blunder of last season.

When Kirkpatrick went to the video referee to see if HE himself had shouted "held" in our play off game against Wakefield last season.
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

He is from Warrington enough said. :angry: