New blood

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

New blood

Post by robjoenz »

I've just read the comments made by Kear about suggesting Waite blooding young lads for Great Britain in the final test. I think it'd be nice to see Danny Tickle playing for GB on Saturday. Maybe even try Ade Garnder on the wing instead of Horne and put him in his proper position. That way there'd be two lads of the future playing in their preferred positions.

What does anyone else think? Do you reckon we need to go all out to win the test for pride or give some new lads a chance on a big stage and risk defeat through inexperience?

Rob
Welski

Re: New blood

Post by Welski »

I agree bring in one or two of the younger players I'd like to see Danny Mcguire given a run, he was outstanding against the Aussies when he finally got on in the England "A" game.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
the grinch

Re: New blood

Post by the grinch »

all pride is gone and make no mistake morley first test and the way we fell to bit in the second testim so disapointed with the lads farrell shuld not play in the next game he shuld have the op and get himself right for next season put some young guys in let them have a go whats the worst can happen !!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart