Great Britain Coach

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
true warrior

Great Britain Coach

Post by true warrior »

Brian Noble is viewed as a possible great britain coach. Yet i am very disapointed with his attitude towards british players. Namely 1 in particular, Lee gilmour has been released, he plays either second row or centre as we all know. He is a current G.B international and is still ony around 25 i think. So why has Brian noble released him to sign 2 Kiwis who are both nearly 30 years old, to play in both the positions that Lee Gilmour plays. Thats pathetic in my book.
wiganrugbynut

Re: Great Britain Coach

Post by wiganrugbynut »

so thats why he's gone to stains then...

They should rename stains WiganB!

Must admit I've always been a fan of the Gilmour but he's proved a little lightweight
the grinch

Re: Great Britain Coach

Post by the grinch »

gilmore was rubbish when he left wigan but like so manny other ex-players he has over the years proved to be a thorn in our side maybe now he will do the same against bradfut. why has noble let him go because he considers the replacements to be better i dont think there is anything more to it than that and the two foreigne players will feel right at home at bradfut as not manny of there first team are english
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart