Godwin out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Godwin out

Post by GeoffN »

Ashton, Calderwood, Vaealiki, Richards, Dallas, Brown, Moran, Higham, Hargreaves, Tickle, O'Loughlin, Seuseu,Tomkins, Orr, O'Carroll, Jonkers, Wilkes, Goulding.

superleague

Re: Godwin out

Post by superleague »

massive blow him being out.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm still not a big fan of this "two hookers" trend. Seems to me Millward brought it in at Saints simply because Cunningham can't last 80 mins these days - I see it as a waste of a bench spot, if your #1 hooker is good enough.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Really???? :conf:
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Yeah im not a big fan of the 2 hookers thing either, i think that in such a key position you need stability they should play the 80. However it would be interesting to see how Higham plays a whole game by himself he has struggled to make an impact this year but in the last 2 games we have seen definate improvements so maybe giving him the full 80 run might add to that. I do think we will miss wagga he always brings go forward and speed when he comes on. hope its only a niggly injury.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

maybe just maybe he,ll have learned his lesson last week . the way obst handed him off was embarrassing
waterside glens

trying to be positive by fooling myself
superleague

Post by superleague »

i think everybody holds their breath when he gets the ball just hopeing he doesnt cock up.
waterside glens

i do that with kev brown
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm irresistably reminded of Doc Murray and Wes Davies....