Sell-out Friday!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Sell-out Friday!!!

Post by ancientnloyal »

2,500 of us are trecking over Billinge into enemy territory. I say no protest but get behind the lads 100%, they as much as us fans need the encouragement of the loyal wigan fans, the most important thing on friday is 2 points, not millward, uncle mo, whelan... lets shout our mouths off and silence sTains fans.

"Oh St Helens!!! are full of Sh..."
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
walshiered

Re: Sell-out Friday!!!

Post by walshiered »

I will be there shouting for the lads and if support can do it then we will win. :doz:
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

ancientnloyal posted:
2,500 of us are trecking over Billinge into enemy territory. I say no protest but get behind the lads 100%, they as much as us fans need the encouragement of the loyal wigan fans, the most important thing on friday is 2 points, not millward, uncle mo, whelan... lets shout our mouths off and silence sTains fans.

"Oh St Helens!!! are full of Sh..."
You hit the nail on the head no protests just the best travelling support in the league making the boys know we are behind them.
meatpie2005

Post by meatpie2005 »

All clubs go through tough times, being a true supporter means getting behind the team, well said ancient n loyal!
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i ave plans for tomorrow but i will be there in spirit, and shouting at radio in car
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Nine

Post by Nine »

Agreed - focus on the positive, don't give the scousers a chance have a go at us about our support, and back the lads. For God's sake don't give Eddie & Stevo a chance to focus on the negative any more than necessary.
Squad number 18!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

get drunk and sing and enjoy
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

Wigan is all about the fans, have the best fans in the country and the team needs us to support them and get them off the bottom, wer better place to start the come back than at the skum