anybody heard owt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
taskmaster

anybody heard owt

Post by taskmaster »

the official site has gone down
MrAlex

Re: anybody heard owt

Post by MrAlex »

Hi,

My message before seems to have been deleted for some reason - thought it might be a cause for celebration!

From what I hear, the parties are arguing what's most important:

a) Bradford players being told before tonights game
b) Wigan players being told before tomorrows game

Obviously they want to announce it now, but the Bradford board are concerned it will affect the players performance.

Don't quote me though, they have a funny way of rewording these things in the official announcements.
hilljomart

Post by hilljomart »

been trying to get onto official site for more than an hour,they must be updating it,hopefuly with some good news![/list]
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

must be gonna make an announcement.radio 5 live said an announcement would be made very soon
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

taskmaster posted:
the official site has gone down
the official site is up and running but it says pretty much what it said before,
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Apparently it's more likely they will announce it before the Bradford match rather having speculation hanging over them all weekend.

Understand the earlier thought about Noble not wanting to have to explain things, SHOULD the worst happen against Saints, but I'm sure he's the sort of bloke that would rather stand up and be counted.

Keep your eyes peeled, won't be long now!

wigan_twins

Post by wigan_twins »

ya i had problems trying to get on wigan site 2! its says its having problems with traffic or something like that. :sati:
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx