rugby league game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: rugby league game

Post by robjoenz »

Warriors! If you read my initial message you will find I have tried and had no luck. Manchester shops told me it won't be available until end of Feb, Southport didn't know and Wolverhampton didn't know what Super League was. I don't live anywhere near Preston or Chorley so can't just pop in.
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

yeah, bit harsh warriors mate...
not all of us are lucky enough to live in a rugby based city/town.. i am going through the exact same probs as robjoenz. i have called every game in the country it seems AND i was one of those that pre-orderd but never got a copy.. so were all eager to get hold of the game..

on the subject...how far is chorley from wigan?? i would be prepared to come out there if i knew were i was going, with me going to the wigan games has given me a idea whats what in wigan but chorley is another matter!!
so warriors go easy on ur fellow fans!! LOL
oh & rob.. good luck! hope u get a copy.. i`m still trying meself!
warriors

Post by warriors »

Do us a favour warriors! :idea: Each time you see this game in computer shops buy a copy and we'll all give you our addresses, haha

This is i sed that.

To get to chorley from wigan, you head to adlington, go trou it, an then u will come 2 chorley.adlington it near horwich if you no where that is>
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I wouldn't bother going to Chorley now. Someone from Chorley wrote in to league express saying that they had ordered two copies of the game and were unable to get those or buy it anywhere else.
warriors

Post by warriors »

Do go to Chorley.

I went yes2day(22/01/2004),an if you wont it for the ps2, then go to a place called CHIPS. They have 4.

An if you have a xbox, then go to gamestation, they have loads for the xbox.