Terry's Testimonial

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Paul Howard

Terry's Testimonial

Post by Paul Howard »

Just wondered if anyone would hazard a guess as to what the attendance will be for this game? I'm coming down from the North York Moors to pay tribute to Tezza's decade of contribution in cherry and white. I'm bringing some none league fans down I work with to try and prove to them I'm not lying when I call this the greatest game. But I'm quite worried that because it's a friendly not as many people will come and my friends may be put off.
the grinch

Re: Terry's Testimonial

Post by the grinch »

i think there will be a decent crowd there i don't know about anyon else but im having withdrawl symptoms from the game. just the other day i almost went to watch orrell the season can't start soon enough!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
robo

Post by robo »

well if its nethin like the betts testimonial last year there will be about 3 thousand there, but hopefully a lot more will turn up, cant wait for this game now, ive missed my rugby league so much ive had to watch yawnion which was lots of fun, not
scholesjohn

Post by scholesjohn »

It being a Sunday match should boost attendance, withdrawal symptoms due to lack of rugby too.
Why only one pre season game is beyond me though :roll:
robo

Post by robo »

yes beyond me too, i would of thought they would of learnt their lesson after the generally poor start to last season, and i think we should get more than one pre season match, leeds are getting five