danny sculthorpe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: danny sculthorpe

Post by - psycho - »

Doveoverdave posted:
psycho posted;
they have all shown that they can produce the goods
When exactly, during the one SL game won this season.
if the same happened to scully, feka or logan what would happen? fielden would be in hospital.
Fielden would come back faster harder and more ingenious. He is the no.1 prop in the world and you compare him to Scully.

Give me a break!
fielden is all talk no action. i remember when a hull player burst his nose last season or the season before and he wasn't much big. hes just a cocky boy in a serious world. scully would floor him as would feka and logan. jsut because he is the number one prop in the world doesn't mean he cant get whooped off someone who isnt as good as him. im sure no one expected vaealiki to waste paul sculthorpe last season but i don't think scully will be making anymore fights with mr.v.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

doesn't mean he cant get whooped off
You crack me up! :D
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Doveoverdave posted:
doesn't mean he cant get whooped off
You crack me up! :D
what lol?!? :blush: me and my made up words.

welsh pie eater

Post by welsh pie eater »

I've got to agree with Psycho...its not about being the best in the world, just upsetting him enough so that he doesn't perform as such.

There is no doubt that Stuart Fielden is a superb front rower (not sure if he deserves the best in the world tag though), but a few choice words, slaps in the tackle, facials etc by an oppo he knows would crack him soon as look at him would have him hesitating - especially if he is facinh two or three players employing the same tactics.

..even if unsuccesful in putting him off, Stu does have a short fuse which can also effect his game..

I really do think we need a couple of aggressive forwards.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i mean, look at your barry macs, your craig smiths. they were great forwards and had agressive parts to their game and it really helped them on the field. got them into trouble but it was just a part of their game.

Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

- psycho - posted:
i mean, look at your barry macs, your craig smiths. they were great forwards and had agressive parts to their game and it really helped them on the field. got them into trouble but it was just a part of their game.
Hmmmmn.

Macca, Craig Smith and big Stu...common denomanator they are/were all international class front rowers.....Danny sculthorpe?

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

Doveoverdave posted:
- psycho - posted:
Hmmmmn.

Macca, Craig Smith and big Stu...common denomanator they are/were all international class front rowers.....Danny sculthorpe?
i never said sculthorpe was as good as fielden i just said that he would floor him is all! :lol:

Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

- psycho - posted:
I seem to remember one Jerry Seuseu wiping the floor with Barrie McDermott at the JJB last season!
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Certainly not in playing terms. Seu Seu is one of the worst props we have signed ever. Yet another over the hill expensive import flop. :(
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

see anything can happen!