Where is our next win coming from?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sedbergh

Where is our next win coming from?

Post by sedbergh »

After today's abject performance I find it difficult to see where our next win is coming from. Unlikely to be Huddersfield or Hull I think, probably (or is that hopefully) Castleford at home. I've never seen a Wigan team tackle so badly. There are some players who will always give their all, but they can't cover for those that don't even try.
- psycho -

Re: Where is our next win comi...

Post by - psycho - »

sedbergh posted:
After today's abject performance I find it difficult to see where our next win is coming from. Unlikely to be Huddersfield or Hull I think, probably (or is that hopefully) Castleford at home. I've never seen a Wigan team tackle so badly. There are some players who will always give their all, but they can't cover for those that don't even try.
no hopefully it will be huddersefield away and things will carry on well from there but you can bet that won't happen.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

referring to the title question, whoever we play first in NL1 next year
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

There are problems within the camp, a fear of uncertainty.

The players are concerned what Lindsay is going to do next.

superleague

Re: Where is our next win ...

Post by superleague »

hudds and hull our next two matches both will easily beat us.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Well we need the new coach ASAP as Farrar / Wilkinson have taken a decision not to revamp anything and await the new coach.
sedbergh

Post by sedbergh »

It crossed my mind to name a team from a lower division, but I'm still clinging to the belief that things will start to improve and we'll stay in Super League
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

We've got a set of players capable of beating any side in SL, on paper! I don't think it's a matter of which team it will be I think it's a matter of getting all the conditions right.

Here are my set of conditions that when combined will bring us a win. We need a new coach to provide the team with some much needed motivation, we need the fans to get behind the team and stop booing. We need the rub of the green with the 50-50s, we need a dry pitch and ball so we are less likely to make handling errors. We need a side to make a few missed tackles in one move so we can get through to score a try with as many players involved as possible. We then need to defend until we can extend the lead. We need to capitalise on repeat sets of six.

Then and only then can we get on a roll and get up from where we are now!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

well after hudds and hull we have salford in the cup so we will be bottom come june and we wont be in the cup.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------