Linday MUST go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fraggle

Re: Linday MUST go NOW!!!!...

Post by Fraggle »

thegimble posted:
reason we lost to Cas that night was not just we were crap but a certain Danny Orr kicked us to death.
Very probably, although I missed half the match trying to a parking space in our new stadium's carpark after being directed first one way, then the other by the stewards - I wonder if they've now been promoted to coaching roles in the club, they were as clueless and directionless as our players yesterday...?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Why do we have record season ticket sales this season???? Answer is because the supposed devil incarnate Maurice Lindsey and his assistant the Devilish Dave Whelan, put together a side which on paper looked bloody good, coached by a coach whos success's at Leigh, and St Helens spoke for themselves! No-one was asking for Lindsay and Whelans heads then??!! Thus the record season ticket sales! If the star players were performing and we were top of the table, then ML and DW would be gods not devils!!! Lets see what the new coach can do with team moral, skill, and passion before condemning all to the job centre!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fraggle posted:
thegimble posted:
reason we lost to Cas that night was not just we were crap but a certain Danny Orr kicked us to death.
Very probably, although I missed half the match trying to a parking space in our new stadium's carpark after being directed first one way, then the other by the stewards - I wonder if they've now been promoted to coaching roles in the club, they were as clueless and directionless as our players yesterday...?
Fraggle he kept turning us round with deep kicks into the in goal area. He looked World Class that evening. Seems hes lost his confidence since being with us and its really affected his game play.
jaws1

Re: Linday MUST go NOW!!!!!!!!...

Post by jaws1 »

I agree Lindsay must go his bad management has put us where we are .He has signed players at inflated wage structures hence all the local talent leaving the club .He has cost the club a fortune in sacking all the coaches that he had.What we want at Wigan is a stable coach and a stable team and a board of Directors not a one man directorship.
The way to get him out is get a petition going and send it straight to Dave Whelan for the personal attention of.