O/T Ian Birchall

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

O/T Ian Birchall

Post by GeoffN »

I'm sure I saw that car reg in your sig, on a white VW? is that yours?
ian.birchall

Re: O/T Ian Birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN posted:
I'm sure I saw that car reg in your sig, on a white VW? is that yours?
Fraid not, I am in fact still driving around in my N reg Rover 620 diesel which went through its 120k mile service in February at a cost of £47 so my accountants training prevents me getting rid of it. I have to pay £25 a year to Swansea to retain the number plate W16AN W(arriors) and at the moment just have a pair of plates made up which I ride around with on the back window ledge in season!
To think I will die and never have the chance of a new style number plate! On that cheery note I can say that eldest son who bought it for his dad in 2001 has got it written into the will that he inherits the number plate so his mother might get a new style number at least :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
yokozuna

Re: O/T Ian Birchall

Post by yokozuna »

pieater-alex posted:
No offense lads but no-one cares its a website for wigan warriors by the fans for the fans come on if you got any gossip about Wigan im intrested but yourself no offense im not.
Hence the O/T (Off Topic) in the subject. No one's making you read it...
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.