3 players to join?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

3 players to join?

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I have a friend who's on the text service thing and he said that when he got the message bout noble signing it also said something about 3 players coming over with him, I know that Vagana and Langley were rumoured to come across in the original deal when it was first announced that nobby might be on his way and there is also the rumour of terry coming back could these be the 3. If so would we have the cap to have these three players?? Has anyone else heard this about 3 players coming along with nobby?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Re: 3 players to join?

Post by ancientnloyal »

Vainakolo, Hape and Deacon... we wish!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

well at first i heard langley and vagana were on their way. then i heard we had boguht newton back. then i heard deacon was comnig with noble. then i heard we are going for fielden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take your pick.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

For the millionth time, we probably only have 1 20/20 space available, so until someone's contract is terminated there is no more room. :eusa17:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ancientnloyal posted:
Vainakolo, Hape and Deacon... we wish!
stretcht hat to fielden and then i mgiht be happy. or should i say then i might be hape.

id have these 3 if i could pick:
deacon
fielden
hape/newton (not sure which one)
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Wigan_forever1985

Well there is no way i feel that feilden will come, or deacon. Vagana is likely as he is getting on newton also maybe likely as they have 2 hookers in fine form with gene/henderson, Langley i think is a terrific prospect hes big strong and his work rate is phenominal, i think nobby may make room in the 20/20 by terminating a few contracts dunno whose though hopefully DV's, DM's and PR's!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Pies R Us

Post by Pies R Us »

I have heard that the three players to join along with Noble are: Newton, Vagana and Deacon.

As for the 20/20. I believe we have one place up for grabs from the retirement of Rads. So unsure where the other two places come from?
Wigan_forever1985

i think if bradford were to release deacon it could spell disaster for them thats why i cant see him coming, Deacons in play kicking is fantanstic and gets braford into the the right places for their big forwards to be used to full effect i think he is a fantastic player and i think he deserves more credit than he gets, he has made no secret in that he does want to play for wigan so maybe he will but i cant see it myself we can but hope... :eusa10:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
For the millionth time, we probably only have 1 20/20 space available, so until someone's contract is terminated there is no more room. :eusa17:
We've possibly got two places, as I'm not sure if Sculthorpe is in our 20/20 quota or not. We've certainly got that gap in the squad numbers (#19?) which could be a quota slot. Rads has retired, so there's definitely one, and someone on RLFans was claiming Hock had been de-registered because of his injury although I'll take that with a pinch of salt.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Wigan_forever1985

well if hes not and we do get a player like Langley then maybe it would be an idea to de-mote him. No offence to Hock but he doesn't look like returning anytime soon and Langley is in hot form at the mo