Re: SEASON TICKET BOOM

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

its funny how every year ticket sales go up before the season starts and then the crowds are down :exc: :exc: :exc:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Proportion of season ticket holders in crowd must increase each year
warriors

Post by warriors »

robjoenz posted:
Proportion of season ticket holders in crowd must increase each year
i think that they are at a good price.

Compared to the price of other sports season ticket.

I am not complainin. Are any of uses?
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I only got mine today, im glad I can relax now, was getting very panicky about not being able to buy one :angry: The studenty ones are very good value though.
I cant wait for the season to begin! only 16 days. dont think I can go on Sun either so Ill make up for it by going bradford. ooooooo what a big match :D
An I havent forgotten Pryce...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

i`m just worried bout our lack of match readyness. but we only had 1 friendly last season i think?? i think they used the challenge cup early rounds as work outs..

i almost bought season tickets this year, but decided against it at the last ninute.. however i expect to goto every home game apart from the bank holiday monday game ( working)
we seem to have a lot more sunday games this season????? anyone prefer sundays to fridays??
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I hate Sunday matches :(
Friday night theres more of an atmosphere and when we play saints you can spend all day gettin worked up and ready to go mad when ya get there.
Well I do anyway :roll:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

The Sunday / Friday thing will never please everyone. Some people who travel to Wigan dislike Fridays because they struggle to get to games or they get back home too late afterwards, whereas I prefer travelling on a Friday because it means I've got the weekend free for other stuff. But a Sunday afternoon can be good although it means a whole day gets used up.

The only ones I dislike at Saturdays, because 6pm is a stupid kick-off time for anyone who works anywhere more than a mile or so from the ground.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

agree with you fraggle, prefer fridays.. even though it is a 2 hour drive up for me in the rush hour, becasue of the atmos of the night game & you have all weekend to soak up the win or try and forget about the loss!! LOL

not been to many sunday games at the jjb. but i am guessing once the weather turns nice it will be a good day out!! ...

either way, i just can`t wait till next friday.. injuries and all..
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

how weird, i said exactly the same thing as you before i read what you'd wrote.
think im psychic today

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!