What the?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
woz9

What the?

Post by woz9 »

Who are these players? this is NOT the same team we have been watching for the past 10 games! What a performance, they have all proved they can do it, and with a performance like that, up the league we shall go! Well played lads!
medlocke

Re: What the?

Post by medlocke »

what a great game, ain't seem them play like that in a while. Pat Richards has come alive, lets hope we can put in a few more performances like that this season, i even thought tickle had a good game :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3: :eusa3:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

You know when a team has played well Godwin looked average. Nothing against him they all came to his level.
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

Fletcher makes a big big difference to the team, he's a rock and we need him on the field. Well done boys !!
HindleyGreen28

Post by HindleyGreen28 »

definately. Fletcher and Feka are the backbone of this team now... keep them fit and we'll be ok. :)
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Well i'm still in shock. O'loughlin was great as usual and with players like fletcher and the enthusiasm James and Tickle had today. Shows how much tickle didnt want to play for millward, today he showed what he can do. round of applause to all the boys, my only problem is with Dallas/Browns tackling techniques. Goulding and Richards solid as a rock. Long may Nobby reign!!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

mrs_carney posted:
my only problem is with Dallas/Browns tackling techniques. Goulding and Richards solid as a rock. Long may Nobby reign!!!
Ignoring the howler mis-tackle for the first try, everytime someone runs at Brown i bloody well shudder, he frightens me with his flapping arms, on one particular challendge he missed the man and nearly knocked Fletch off the man aswell ...doh!
turf

Post by turf »

I thought Tickle had possibly his best game so far this year tonight. I thought the forwards were excellent and really punched holes in their defence.

I also thought Ashton had a good game as well, while there are also honourable mentions to O'Loughlin, Godwon, Feka, Jerry, Orr, Moran, and Dallas.

I also thought that Kirkpatrick was extremely fussy, penalising play the balls, for goodness sakes, what is he on?!?!?!

Finally, a bit worrying to see Dallas going off, holding what looked like his thigh/groin area. Not another injury!!!!!!! If Dallas is out next week, we have no wingers, because Calderwood is still out.

Great win, well played, and well done every player on the Wigan side tonight.
Deb Ward

Post by Deb Ward »

this is mr deb ward couldnt go 2 the match, im not ashamed 2 say i was cryin at the end i love this club and i want 2 see them back were they belong, i brakes my heart 2 see them at the moment, so happy that we won now i no we wont get relegated, well done 2 all those who went 2 2nite game u done us proud
wiganbythesea

Post by wiganbythesea »

Oh yes!! agreat effort,

Defence wins games and we were a different team today!

Nobby knows how to coach defence, i thinkhe will need to secure the services of a decent full back

even moran wasnt awful today, mikey highham had agreat game. if only radders was able to play!!!! :D :D :D :D :D