Is Maurice Forgiven then?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Is Maurice Forgiven then?

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Just wondering were everyone stands on Millward being kicked out etc now that Noble seems to have come up trumps. I myself have not commented on ML as of yet but i know a lot of people wanted him to go straight after the millward incident do those people feel the same now (im not trying to be smug or wind people up i just wondering what everyone was thinkin on the issue)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Stev0

Re: Is Maurice Forgiven then?

Post by Stev0 »

I didn't want him to go after what happened to IM, i wanted him to go 5 years ago, and feel the same now....or was it 10 years ago, i forget
Lockers15

Re: Is Maurice Forgiven th...

Post by Lockers15 »

I think he can only be forgiven if Wigan win the treble 3 years running.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

lol well i mean your not asking for much really lol
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

not really i could ask 4 it 5 years running either that or id forgive him if he was bought out by Dave Whealan and spent a long time away from wigan :lol: :lol:
maureen60

Re: Is Maurice Forgiven then?

Post by maureen60 »

I for one don't think Maurice is forgiven. My opinion is that all the management at Wigan should go and appoint a board who know how to run a sport business. They are utterly useless. Mr Whelan has deserted Orrell RUFC and will do the same to Wigan Warriors as he is only concerned with Wigan Athletic at the moment. As for the comment he made when Millward arrived "he won't be sacked from the Wigan club for swearing". I ask you what kind of a message does that give to the youngsters.
maureen60
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

If they start helping the team and let Noble run the team yes.

If not then they will be out inside 4 years.
jammie

Post by jammie »

it's time for dw & ml and the whole of the board to put up or shut up.dw said in one of yesterdays papers he was suprised by some of ian millwards transfers.let's see how what happens when nobby wants some big money for good players,that will tell us all if they are up for it.
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

reguarding a quote dw has made transfer fees are not under salary cap so if brian wants a player we will look at it but money is not an issue
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Having been around when Mo and the other 3 directors did so much good I always feel somewhat indebted and a sense of gratitude to the man.