Opinion Time

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bec-wigan-4lyf

Re: Opinion Time

Post by bec-wigan-4lyf »

the best player i have seen play would be andy farrell, kris radlinksi or jason robinson (watched him on videos)

my favourite players are: terry newton (even though he's gone) harrison hansen feka and wayne godwin
wigan til i die i no i am im sure i am im wigan til i die!!
PiltonHark

Post by PiltonHark »

Although not a Wiganer, as a rugby fan I would say that Shaun Edwards, Ellery Hanley, Martin Offiah would have to be the best Wigan players I saw play. The likes of Kenny, Ferguson, etc didn't play for long enough to become legends, but the names above were all greats in the game, who had their best years at Wigan.
oldtimer

Post by oldtimer »

brian nordgren---jim sullivan
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

FAZ

Or Ralkinkski
To be the best
you have to beat the best
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

SKERRET - A true star on and off the pitch, wore the shirt with pride and used to always be in the riverside for any kids meetings etc. Always a smile and a chat for everyone.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Best player I have seen, well, there are many. Martin Offiah, as a kid watching him 'play' rugby wanting to be like him for my own lads club... joe lydon kicking a last minute drop-goal in the snow versus halifax in the challenge cup... old enough to see ellery hanley... but i enjoyed Frano Botica's kicking most of all, together with Inga Tuigamala's power and strength...

Bring back those days!!!

tan-luvs-tickle posted:
best player i have seen is ither kris radlinski (ledgend) or andy farrell. my personal favourite is danny tickle :D
i think i sat behind you at huddersfield, you were with some girls and lads... you do like danny tickle.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
sma1ex

Post by sma1ex »

KEVIN BROWN!!!!!! :lol:

Faz or Radders!!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

chrisJJ posted:
FAZ

Or Ralkinkski
Fat fingers ?
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

stacey c posted:
SKERRET - A true star on and off the pitch, wore the shirt with pride and used to always be in the riverside for any kids meetings etc. Always a smile and a chat for everyone.
I remember being in the players bar at Central Park after we had beaten Leeds at home, Skerret elbowed me as he was at the bar, he turned round looking like he was gonna follow it up, I was shocked when he said sorry and offered to buy me a drink.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Billy Boston.