Feka

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sma1ex

Feka

Post by sma1ex »

Got this on my shirt when Feka ran over millard. I just thought instead of bellys gonna get ya! FEKAS GONNA GET YA! Just wondering what everybody thought about the man himself?? I feel he has sprung Jerry back from his crippled days. What was March thinking when he thought he could take on FEKA,he just laughed in his face, comicle !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
adrenalinxx

Re: Feka

Post by adrenalinxx »

sma1ex posted:
Got this on my shirt when Feka ran over millard. I just thought instead of bellys gonna get ya! FEKAS GONNA GET YA! Just wondering what everybody thought about the man himself?? I feel he has sprung Jerry back from his crippled days. What was March thinking when he thought he could take on FEKA,he just laughed in his face, comicle !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Feka is a quality player and is still young, a few more good seasons out of him yet.

The march incident just reminds me of when Quentin Pongia used to play for Wigan, no one wanted to argue with him.

I remember once when a player tried to start a fight with Luke Robinson and Pongia just calmly walk in between them, the player probably end up in the stand somewhere he was terrified. :)

It's always good to have some big props.... Logan should be back soon but I still think we need two more really good props.
Nine

Post by Nine »

Did anyone else see Feka at the end when the players came to the fans? He tapped his fist on his heart/badge - playing with pride. Lovely man, too, when you talk to him. What a guy! :D
Squad number 18!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Nine posted:
What a guy! :D
Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Feka reminds me of a big baby.

Great Guy! he does have pride playing for Wigan, you could see against Huddersfield and Quins last week... whenever he gets the ball he runs and isnt scared to be tackled... he loves it!

Thankyou Iafeta*
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

he stood talking to me outside JJB a few weeks ago, i was walking bak form cinema and they were all coming out of stadium, so i went for his autograph and he started a conversation.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
he stood talking to me outside JJB a few weeks ago, i was walking bak form cinema and they were all coming out of stadium, so i went for his autograph and he started a conversation.
dont start a conversation with wagga unless you have an hour to play around with another great dedicated player :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

am always taking to wagga
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
am always taking to wagga
you must have plenty of spare time then :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
JJwilliams

Post by JJwilliams »

Wayne is one the nicest lads i've ever met, on a whole the whole team are really friendly and always up for a chat! Loads of people have commented on Brown being big headed but from my experience i would say he is by far the friendliest.