Goalkicking

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Goalkicking

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

What about Danny Orr he had a spell of kicking at the end of last season he's quite a good kicker. I think if you could get tickle back to former form then he is defiinatly number one choice but he aint on the field for 80mins at the mo. I think if you taught richards how to kick you may take some of his long kicking ability away, and wayne godwin isn't on the pitch for 80mins. I for one think we need a solid 80min goal kicker, for mine its Danny Orr at the mo
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Its a shame we have had several players kicking at goal this season... but I have a theory...

transplant Frano Botica's brain and foot onto a wigan player and we'll be reet! I know, never going to happen but..

We need 1 main kicker tbh, at least another 6 points a game isnt it?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

cpwigan posted:
The club could even get Faz back to work with Pat
This has been mentioned about Faz coming back as coach when Millward went. Saracens are not going to release him from his contract and do not want to risk re-occurrence of his knee injury and the RFU want him to play alot next year on the basis of an option for the union world cup in France next year. We could do with a kicking coach though.

Other union rumours is that Phil Larder is leaving England is we wanted a defensive coach to help out and Ellery Hanley may become available to, so two good coaches readily available lets bring them in to take the pressure of Nobby.