what happened

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Black Pearl 1

what happened

Post by Black Pearl 1 »

Icouldnt go to todays game couldnt believe what iwas hearing on radio to anyone who went what went wrong who played well and can we beat cas next week
wigan_twins

Re: what happened

Post by wigan_twins »

i bet you are glad you didn't go :exc: we should beat cas on friday :blush: well i hope anyway
any1 whos fancys a gd hard shagin message me men nd especially women ;) xxxxxxxxxxx
Stev0

Post by Stev0 »

Just got back... what can i say... still in shock! Need to get my head together before posting ! LOL but on first instincts i'd say selling 10 first team players and buying from scratch again is the only way to go, obvious i must be going over the top here but i really am clutching at straws with this lot :conf:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

noble needs to be ruthless and cut the dead wood, buy certain players out of their contracts/sack others, buy some of the best tallent there is DW has the money, offer contracts players can not refuse, so what if we break the salary cap, i would rather lose points next year and be in superleague rather than NL1, surely the likes of Mozza/Barret/Toopi/Langly/Fielden/Vagana etc could be pursuaded if the money was right :eusa16: :thum:
taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

marker play very slow made alot of defencive mistakes up the middle basically give them to much room to throw the ball about made it look like men against boys were has the defence gone from last week? the one thing i have took from this season is the the gap between top 6 and bottom 6
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

we came back down to earth with a blooming big bump!

I think that it was unfortunate that there new coach had just arrived which gave hull players that extra reason to push harder for a win. I think it was the best thing for us in all honesty Noble got to see the side we have watched all season and not the side that played last week this will of hopefully pin pointed evrything that needs working on this week and nobby will work on them
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!