Frank Pritchard

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Frank Pritchard

Post by jinkin jimmy »

I was told yesterday we are looking at him for next season by a guy who has the same agent.
ChrisA

Re: Frank Pritchard

Post by ChrisA »

Very good forward, he would be a decent signing. Is he a kolpak ?
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Don't know if he is kolpak or not. I suppose I should have asked!! :blush:
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

You should also have asked if he fancies a stint in NL1. No offence, and I find these 'possible signing' stories as interesting as the next man, but I really wish Wigan were concentrating on this season first.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Cruncher posted:
You should also have asked if he fancies a stint in NL1. No offence, and I find these 'possible signing' stories as interesting as the next man, but I really wish Wigan were concentrating on this season first.
None taken. I agree that this season is paramount. I was only relaying a bit of information that came my way. I wasn't told he was signed but that he was being checked out (however, I was told that Barrett has already signed). :o
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Barret, Toopi and Pritchard would be nice additions, it's nice to think happy thoughts at the moment, if only for a minute, then it's back to Cas on Friday :angry:
Likely_Lad

Post by Likely_Lad »

I seem to remember the same rumour about 2 seasons ago but it never came off. He's a good, experienced forward and could be a useful addition (and from what I can remember, Jimmy is normally pretty reliable). However, I think our main priority must be another halfback.

Barrett will be great but I feel Moran really is a weak link and that bringing in a creative scrum-half could make something click.
The poster formerly knows as Wizard_Millward.

I wasn't as fit or strong as before but my two biggest muscles still worked - my heart and my head - Kris Radlinski.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Likely_Lad posted:
I seem to remember the same rumour about 2 seasons ago but it never came off. He's a good, experienced forward and could be a useful addition (and from what I can remember, Jimmy is normally pretty reliable). However, I think our main priority must be another halfback.

Barrett will be great but I feel Moran really is a weak link and that bringing in a creative scrum-half could make something click.
Don't know about reliable!! I was told categorically that our new coach was going to be Brian McLennan!! (that particular source is ignored from now on).
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Manu Vatuvei ??