bradford signings

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Matthew

Re: bradford signings

Post by Matthew »

Didn't like him at Wire, didn't like him at Leeds, didn't like him in union, don't like him at Bradford.

Favourite memory?

Seeing him lose the ball in the tackle for wire only for the other side to score. He immediately started ranting at Russell Smith (is there a player who talks more to the referee than harris?) - who then promptly sin-binned him and awarded the try

Classic!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i don't think we will be bringing any bulls to wigan. only one i could think of is maybe deacon and that's a long shot. we know that the bulls hold some kind of grudge with us now that brian is here. this is clear from the PJ incident.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
deacon would be a great signing especially with news of barrett. what a half back pair
No blow the budget get Andrew Johns with him.

Before anyone takes that serious just joking.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kirk Reynoldson
Sione Faumuina
Andy Coley
Adrian Morley
Lee Briers
Jamie Langley
:wink:
BUZZ337

Post by BUZZ337 »

Paul Deacon and especially Stuart Fielden would be super smashing great, just look at what we could of won.

What about Morley, i've been watching NRL and he's not wearing 8-10-11 or 12, maybe he's ready for the off.........one to watch perhaps.
turf

Post by turf »

I think Wigan can FORGET signing Fielden. If he goes anywhere, it'll be to Australia and the Gold Coast.
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

Now hes been mentioned does anyone else on here think Kirk Reynoldson has a fantastic beard. I can imagine him living in the bush living from the land. Does it help if you get a high tackle on you, by softening the blow
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

I was watchin him tuther week and i thought id slipped back in time, and was watching Noel Cleal!!
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....