Re: moron morn morn morn morn

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: moron morn morn morn morn

Post by thegimble »

Moran should be fired instantly.

His passing is slow and lethargic.

Tackling he was involved in almost all of there tries. Never put a hit on the man.

Get rid of Moran now and put Higham as srcum half.

warriorwal

Re: moron morn morn morn m...

Post by warriorwal »

sorry but i disagree most of the team were bad only player that really looked any good was logan in 1st half and at end of second half
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

warriorwal posted:
sorry but i disagree most of the team were bad only player that really looked any good was logan in 1st half and at end of second half
Watch most of there tries again it Moran missing the tackle or letting go.

Logan, Higham, Feka, Richards and Ashton played well.
Ron

Post by Ron »

Calderwood made some good catches tonight, the score would have been much higher but for him. I really don't know what is wrong with this team. On paper we should be world beaters but on the park ??? I have a season ticket but that's the last match I will be going to for some while. The next home match is Saints .. Oh dear!!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Ron posted:
Calderwood made some good catches tonight, the score would have been much higher but for him. I really don't know what is wrong with this team. On paper we should be world beaters but on the park ??? I have a season ticket but that's the last match I will be going to for some while. The next home match is Saints .. Oh dear!!!
Some do not give a @@@@

finish it off.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bring back Willie peters :exc:
POPEY

Post by POPEY »

half the team want ****** with the wrong end of a rag mans trumpett- no heart- no commitment-no effort.Cas relegation favorites???? its us who should be sh*****g ourselves Trent Barrett wont want to play against Leigh next season !! I cant see where our next win is coming from pos Wakey who knows - we are in deep **** guys no use skirting the issue. If we want to play in sl next yrdrastic action is req
wigans chosen few
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

moran,s tackling was s*** awful tonight but look how many time the cas players kept going with 3/4 of us on their backs. why do we run flat and up the middle so much. get higham in for moran, start running slants and from deep oh yes and lets learn how to play the ball this has been pulled up alot recently but we still done it tonight and it was a turning point. not long after the same player did it again he set the ball down and stepped clear over it. oh and mr consistant let it go this time
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I thought half backs were not suposed to tackle? Orr gets slagged off for doing too much tackling.

Moran did make a few tackles tonight but his defence is not the problem, it's his attack. His passing is so poor.

Without Brown on the pitch he did stand out as the weakest link.

There is only one mitigating circumstance and that is what ChrisA said some weeks ago in that without runners he can't pass cane he?

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I was a lot more disappointed with our defence than our attack...watched the video this morning (couldn't face it last night), and at one stage SKY had counted 22 missed tackles, with a quarter of the game to go - I dread to think what the final count was.
Lets hope Veivers can get that sorted.