Oh S***

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
northeastwarrior

Re: Oh S***

Post by northeastwarrior »

point taken gimble.
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

After tonights game it shows that is was not all millwards fault,but we must not panic and ask for nobles head. The fault lies squarely with the players.

A team can't fuction with the players who are in the pivitol postions scrm half, half back, loose forward moran, orr, and o'loughlin, who's peformences was shocking.

Noble should now know how tough this job is a Wigan,
and now lay the law down to players and say if you cannnot perform the basics with the stuation we are in then show them the door.

LET US GO GO DOWN FIGHTING WITH THE YOUNG KIDS WHO WILL FIGHT TO THE END WITH PRIDE NOT THE OVERPAID PRIMA DONERS WALZING ROUND THE PITCH :conf:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The Kids u-21s who grew up in Wigan, live in wigan, play for wigan, Wigan is their team and now is the time to bring them forward, give them a chance at scrumhalf or half-back, i know noble doesnt want to do too much with the kids but...

Jesus (as in christ and not swearing)... if I had carried on playing rugby i would have gave my all for Wigan if i got to the U-21s > first team.

I will not call for Noble's head... nor did i ask for Millwards... we just need to play
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

take the captaincy off lockers, ask the aussies how much to let Barrett come over now and fetch andrew johns with him. Mo & DW have to splash the cash and buy quality NOW otherwise were doomed.
HindleyGreen28

Post by HindleyGreen28 »

Fujiman posted:
take the captaincy off lockers, ask the aussies how much to let Barrett come over now and fetch andrew johns with him. Mo & DW have to splash the cash and buy quality NOW otherwise were doomed.

That sounds like a plan, throw some money at St George Illawara, (in fact, throw Denis Moran at them) to get Barrett to come early.

He probably wont want to leave early, but he probably doesnt wanna play in NL1 next year either.
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

I think we all need to realise that the soft smell stuff has hit the fan, even the Ostriches amongst us. We are halfway through the season with only 2 league wins, both of them against the same club. The players are either not good enough, like Moran and Orr, or just have no pride in the Cherry and White shirt they wear. I can put up with players who try their best, but are out of their league, but I cannot put with those who are not prepared to dig deep for the club they play for.

I have heard people at the JJB tonight say that Wigan will not be allowed to be relagated. Get real! Wigan RLFC has no God given right to be in the Super League. It is the club I have followed for 48 years, through good and bad times. I will continue to follow them where every and in which ever league they play. The thing that does annoy me is watching the squad we have at the moment looking like beaten men before the end of the first half. Where is their pride for the club and for the fans. Unfortunately I do not think they have any. I would prefer to watch the under 21's play with pride, even though the club may get relegated, but knowing that they gave their all, than watch so called top professional who do not give anything.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

the turning point was hargreaves play the ball penalty after that we made a few more quick errors and penalties. before this we where starting to apply pressure and tire them out. KK you are a disgrace , go and learn the rules and apply them fairly though i doubt you would know what this word means . we may have been poor but we still deserved something from the game .KK did as much damage as cas
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Gibbo posted:
and never have i wittnesed a Wigan team to play like they did tonight.
I take it you didn't go on Easter Monday. Sorry, but we were better tonight than the previous home game, although I'm not going to pretend tonight's effort was good.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

agreed fraggle we where alot better than easter monday
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

waterside glens posted:
agreed fraggle we where alot better than easter monday
Unfortunately the same result though. I can see neither of you were there in the league game at Wakefield though, that night was desperate and where does our future lie next Saturday?
It might pass as a home game for me but I don't know if I am strong enough to go. :doz:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.