Eddie and Stevo bust-up?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
NTA1

Re: Eddie and Stevo bust-up?

Post by NTA1 »

ancientnloyal posted:
Did anyone see just before the second half stevo looking to be having a go at Eddie whilst they were walking back to the commentary position? Looked like stevo was really going for it.

Or was he just passionately doing tactical talks?
Yes I saw it. They almost missed the start of the 2nd half!!! I wish he had been in the dressing room telling our team where they were going wrong instead of Eddie.
Fujiman

Re: Eddie and Stevo bust-u...

Post by Fujiman »

pieaddict posted:
KK is poor, he aways seems to ref us. We have a saying in our house,if hes reffing we lose.I think the turning point last night was when he gave the knock onfrom the tackle when they tried to drive the poor blokes head through to aus and the nrl. When momentum was with us is was taken away by pens.
Yes he waspoor, yes he gave some bad decisions, yes he gave us soft penalties in our half to even the penalty count up BUT he didn't miss the tackles, he wasn't he one with a cherry and white shirt on not trying.We were crap and its no use blaming the ref.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

What happened to the rule that said if a player from your own team makes contact with you when you are being tackled then the tackle is complete?

This rule was used to prevent a rolling maul like you see in RU.

The cas player joined in the momentum was stopped and then - he just ran over the line.

The RL need to make decisions about the rules and stick to them
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Matthew posted:
What happened to the rule that said if a player from your own team makes contact with you when you are being tackled then the tackle is complete?

This rule was used to prevent a rolling maul like you see in RU.

The cas player joined in the momentum was stopped and then - he just ran over the line.

The RL need to make decisions about the rules and stick to them
Ah yes but the point was that there wasn't another player from his (the ball carrier) team in contact, 1 Cas player = 3 Wigan players = 1 try. :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

there was a second cas player and thats when we stopped probably to avoid a penalty
fishpot

Post by fishpot »

steve O posted:
ancientnloyal posted:
or perving on the warrior girlies?
nowt wrong with a bit of that, though the dess sense is a little naff - commando would be better!!!
What ! Stevo in commando gear ? He'd look like a Serbian war lord. :lol: :D :cool:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

could this link to maurice in a thong?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

C'mon guys not again, Ive just had my tea!!!
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Eddie wasn't commentating on the Hudds-Saints game tonight on Sky. Any proper reason for this? I only switched over at 6pm.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

aye i was wondering about that myself. wonder did they fall out because stevo praised our fans again :o