Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
steve_oh

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wig...

Post by steve_oh »

Somebody on the site recently said O'Loughlin was the 'future of the club'. Well relegation looks increasingly like the 'future of the club' - are these 2 facts related by chance?
He was awful (again ) tonight, closely followed by Moran (known to be rubbish), Tickle (would have got my vote had he been on longer), and Hargreaves(still young but the worst game i've seen him have).
Logan and Fletcher were both ineffectual so that leaves us without a decent-performing forward tonight - we cant win games like that - Cas were the better side - end of story
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

worst player hargreaves , best higham or calderwood who was playing with an injury but gave his all. it,s not over yet but it,s getting harder by the week .i still think we have the personel to get us out of this if it hadn,t been for KK we would have won tonight
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Anybody think Hargreaves was put in an awful position. Four props and he seemed to be the one left out there for very lengthy periods whilst others such as Fecka and Jerry saw far less time.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

hargreves/Goulding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To be the best
you have to beat the best
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

yes i think he was the 18th man and came in for dallas
To be the best
you have to beat the best
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

Lockers without a doubt. He is a total waste of spacve and only reason in the team is because of Farrell. I would not even have him cleaning Farrells Boots. Get rid to St. Patricks because that is where is should be.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

people like O'Loughlin, Ashton, etc just arent working
Lockers is THE jewel in the crown.

Easily the best player at the club and the first one to be picked up should the unthinkable happen either by NRL or SL.

He is tacklng his heart out,scoring trys and making field kicks on top of captaining the side and appears to be in everything (both good and bad), he's always involved.

He is being made to work harder than should be expected because he is supporting far inferior players, he knows this and gets on with the job. His frustrations can sometimes get the better of him when he goes high, but I'm yet to be convinced this is frustration and prefer to call it fatigue!

The stick he gets in this forumis just breath taking! :angry: :angry:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Doveoverdave posted:
people like O'Loughlin, Ashton, etc just arent working
Lockers is THE jewel in the crown.

Easily the best player at the club and the first one to be picked up should the unthinkable happen either by NRL or SL.

He is tacklng his heart out and appears to be in everything (both good and bad), he's always involved.

He is being made to work harder than should be expected because he is supporting far inferior players, he knows this and gets on with the job. His frustrations can sometimes get the better of him when he goes high, but I'm yet to be convinced this is frustration and prefer to call it fatigue!

The stick he gets in this forumis just breath taking! :angry: :angry:
I must be watching a different game. If only he played like you quote we would be away from the bottom. Sorry mate i don't see it. He looks like he has the world on his shoulders and is playing poorly
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

NTA1 posted:
Lockers without a doubt. He is a total waste of spacve and only reason in the team is because of Farrell. I would not even have him cleaning Farrells Boots. Get rid to St. Patricks because that is where is should be.
Too late I've pressed the button I have to reply.

OK here goes.

Are you ready.

Yes.

Here it is the full throttle .

:eh:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Huge Lockers fan. I think he is trying way too hard. hell he even kicked a 40/20 last night. It must be awful being a loose forward with no halfbacks.