Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wig...

Post by Doveoverdave »

Fujiman posted;

If only he played like you quote we would be away from the bottom
It cannot be a 1 man team.

There are far larger deficiencies to concentrate on than taking apart a GB internationals game. One more time ALL THE IMPORTS ARE RUBBISH for example.
He looks like he has the world on his shoulders
So what!

He is a star of the game and knows it. He is a local lad who just happens to have been born in the most famous RL town in the world and has been brought up on the clubs phenominal success.

His dream of signing comes true and the club sign a pile of dung for players and we are bottom of the league - dreams shatterred as he is getting battered everyweek supporting imports who ae not fit to lace his boots but are on twce the coin.
playing poorly
This just is not the case.
However if it were true he would be in the good company of the other 19 members of the squad who are behind him in the talent stakes.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Doveoverdave posted:
Fujiman posted;

If only he played like you quote we would be away from the bottom
It cannot be a 1 man team.

There are far larger deficiencies to concentrate on than taking apart a GB internationals game. One more time ALL THE IMPORTS ARE RUBBISH for example.
He looks like he has the world on his shoulders
So what!

He is a star of the game and knows it. He is a local lad who just happens to have been born in the most famous RL town in the world and has been brought up on the clubs phenominal success.

His dream of signing comes true and the club sign a pile of dung for players and we are bottom of the league - dreams shatterred as he is getting battered everyweek supporting imports who ae not fit to lace his boots but are on twce the coin.
playing poorly
This just is not the case.
However if it were true he would be in the good company of the other 19 members of the squad who are behind him in the talent stakes.
I didn't say he was crap or that its a 1 man game, He's not producing. When all around are playing bad you look towards someone for inspiration and a spark of genius to change things. I've not seen that from lockers. You say he's a star of the game and knows it, maybe thats the problem.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

The problem is that you cannot recognise a star of the game.

There are other players to stick this label on, such as Hock, Brown, Hargreaves and Goulding all with larger egos and less talent and achievement than our berrated captain.
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

I agree with Doveoverdave.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

so lockers had a good game last night ? i don,t think so
TedMac

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Post by TedMac »

I've voted for Hargreaves, though I feel sorry for him and other youngsters who won't improve and flouri
sh until they have a better team around them.
Wigan have (and almost always have had) some great Academy players but they'll never reach their potential with things as they are. Contrast the progress made by Roby, Hardman, Graham - two now in the England squad - at that other club rumoured to be on Merseyside somewhere!!
Moran was also c**p and his decision making equally so. Orr tried hard and made good breaks.
Ted Mac
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

He is tacklng his heart out,

Yeah but his tackling technique is appaling. He gives away penalties for always going up high and nine times out of ten it makes no effect on the attacking player. This is not the proper way to tackle. How many times has he been penalised for going too high this season? He made a tackle round the legs last night and the player went down like a sack of spuds with no oppurtunity to release the ball. Come on Lockers we know you can tackle as you proved with my statement over the tackle last night but please more of this.

:sly:
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

cpwigan posted:
Huge Lockers fan. I think he is trying way too hard. hell he even kicked a 40/20 last night. It must be awful being a loose forward with no halfbacks.
What!!!! He never opens his mouth on the field, nor in the barbers by the look of it
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

NTA1 posted:
cpwigan posted:
Huge Lockers fan. I think he is trying way too hard. hell he even kicked a 40/20 last night. It must be awful being a loose forward with no halfbacks.
What!!!! He never opens his mouth on the field, nor in the barbers by the look of it
But given it's Fletcher who's now in charge on the pitch, what has Locker's mouth got to do with his playing style? Or his haircut? Few people criticise the likes of Vainokolo and the contribution he's made to Bradford's success in recent years, yet his hairstyles are far strange than Lockers'.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

Lockers is a total waste of space. Someone posted he tackles his heart out - What games are they watching. He is useless and not worthy to be in Cherry and white