out ,out and stay out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sai

Re: out ,out and stay out

Post by sai »

thegimble posted:
adrenalinxx posted:
chrisJJ posted:
goulding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hargreves for d.scully
moran (orr half back, brown/lockers stand off, fletch loose)
oliver wilkes

that's all
For gods sake what has Goulding done wrong he just seems to be a target for criticism at the moment. Goulding is a young and playing in a poor squad yet everything seems to be his fault. I think if some of the other more senior players actually started playing then you would see how good Goulding actually is. In defence Goulding was doing Morans and Calderwoods tackling. If Goulding was playing in a team were the rest of the players were putting the effort in then people would be saying how great this Goulding is.

Do not blame people for the failings for others.
HES CRAP.

Its that simple people use o he is young crap but he is worse than DV and Brown.
You along with other people are to quick to judge. One less than average game does not mean he is crap. The likes of Brown and DV have been given the time and not performed.
NTA1

Post by NTA1 »

The 5 are:

Lockers (Top of List)
David V
Kevin Brown
Mark Calderwood
Danny Ore

adiddy

Post by adiddy »

I never understand posts like this, for the players that have been chosen will all be gods if they suddenly turned it around and got Wigan into the play-offs, and then given the key to the town if we won it!!! We all can be fickle buggers at times and I will hold my hand up too! The fact is we want Wigan to do well, but posts like this are not going to help. Lets get some more positive vibes going, as im a little bored of all the doom and gloom!!! Things will turn around, ok we probably wont make the play-offs, but we aint going down either!!! Wigan Til I Die!!!!!!!!!! :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Those attacking Goulding should be ashamed of themselves
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan posted:
Those attacking Goulding should be ashamed of themselves
Why????????????
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Let me see err

A youngster who has come into a terrible team in the wrong position (he's a left centre), a centre playing with terrible halfbacks, a centre who has had numerous wing partners. Most importantly a young player who has shown quality and promise every time he has played.

Braincells ringing to you sorry bunch of whiners who go to matches and patently do not see what is in front of you.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

mine are

moran (id like see him go asap)
dv
seu seu
wilkes
IN WANE WE TRUST
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan posted:
Let me see err

A youngster who has come into a terrible team in the wrong position (he's a left centre), a centre playing with terrible halfbacks, a centre who has had numerous wing partners. Most importantly a young player who has shown quality and promise every time he has played.

Braincells ringing to you sorry bunch of whiners who go to matches and patently do not see what is in front of you.
So thats an exscuse for missing tackles is it.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He missed a tackle, a tackle whereby he had to run out of the line to try to prevent a 5 man overlap. Why such an overlap because we never match up in defence because we are stacking the left hand defence and hoping Lockers and co can defend despite being outnumbered 2 to 1 every set on the right hand side. Basic rugby, you have 1 extra defender on the blind, the rest stay open.

was he the only player to miss a tackle?
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

moran
kev brown
wilkes
jonkers

i completely agree with CP about goulding. those of you who are misjudging him ought to be ashamed. why blame one player for one missed tackle rather than the other 12 players! you should be blaming our so called play makers like moran. you should be blaming our leadership. fair enough we miss alot of tackles but that is no excuse to pick on a player who has a hell of a big weight on his shoulders. he was brought into the team because of DV injury. he has played with pride and has given his all so far. how can you possibly be blinded by the fact he mi8ssed one tackle. you call yourself supporters and you cant see were the real problems lie, rather than slating an academy player! :angry: :angry:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------