vaeleki /brown to salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: vaeleki /brown to salf...

Post by thegimble »

Flash posted:
thegimble posted:
Flash posted: I can accept we're in trouble. Neither you nor I can say we are going down! Sure you can post what you want, but then so can I......

Nothing ive seen this season says were staying up.
Ditto last season.
We were never bottom last season. Also we were never this bad.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

lets all admit we we dont wanna see our team go down the thought of it puts u off ur sunday dinner ur narky with the wife if we cud get out of the relagation zone it wud be like winning the lottery so instead of snapping at one another now lets try and see wer we can put things right and hopefully gd things come to those who wait thank u
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Flash posted:
thegimble posted:
Flash posted: Ditto last season.
And yet all you doomsayers kept telling us we were going to be relegated...funny that!
I never said that last season.

Who on here thinks this side is better than last season.
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

to some the glass is half empty, to others its half full.................. FULL STOP :cool:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

x Wigan Warrior x posted:
to some the glass is half empty, to others its half full.................. FULL STOP :cool:

Seems that way.

Great post.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

thegimble posted:
Flash posted:
we_need_a_coach posted:
:(
None of these or any others will come if we are relegated.

:angry:
For God's sake change the record.....yeah we get it, you think we're doomed!

Sorry I forgotten again, what is your opinion? Perhaps you could make a few hundred more postings to remind us all!
Thing is he does have a point.

Hes been saying it for a while. Yet where are we in SL. Doomsayer he might be but he correct.
Indeed he has. we were doomed at the start of last season, unless we got rid of Betts (which, of course, is where his nickname came in), then subsequently we were doomed unless we got rid of Millward. Now we're doomed unless we get rid of ML and DW.
We know we've got a problem, it's his proposed solutions (if any) that worry me. Keep sacking people, any people, until we get better.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

stevo38 posted:
lets all admit we we dont wanna see our team go down the thought of it puts u off ur sunday dinner ur narky with the wife if we cud get out of the relagation zone it wud be like winning the lottery so instead of snapping at one another now lets try and see wer we can put things right and hopefully gd things come to those who wait thank u
Please don't use all these funny abbreviations and txt-speak type writing. It'll make it much easier for the rest of us to understand what you're trying to say.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
bertina

Post by bertina »

thegimble posted:
Flash posted:
thegimble posted:

Nothing ive seen this season says were staying up.
Ditto last season.
we were never this bad last season? We lost 70-0, and 75-0, dont tell me you can forget that.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

this post started about brown and vaealiki going to salford and it is now rather far away from where it started
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.