Re: moran moran moran moran or...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jolleymax posted:
how many more times must we keep playing this idiot he cant kick his deffence is worse than rubbish

his kicking game is crap his tackling is crap he has no players supporting him he continually plays danny orr out of the game and relies on olochlin to get him out of the crap.

come on noble see the light the guy has no bloody idea.

is it only me who can see this or am i on my own

for me i would bring in one of the young lads from the under 21's coz they at least would have a better idea of what to do and how to take the team forward.

on tonights game we are sure for relegation for the first time the year i am admitting it.

for me there is no way forward now we are sure for relegation
Hes the worst player ive seen in a Wigan shirt
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

jolleymax posted:
how many more times must we keep playing this idiot he cant kick his deffence is worse than rubbish

his kicking game is crap his tackling is crap he has no players supporting him he continually plays danny orr out of the game and relies on olochlin to get him out of the crap.

come on noble see the light the guy has no bloody idea.

is it only me who can see this or am i on my own

for me i would bring in one of the young lads from the under 21's coz they at least would have a better idea of what to do and how to take the team forward.

on tonights game we are sure for relegation for the first time the year i am admitting it.

for me there is no way forward now we are sure for relegation
Get rid of him NOW!! Our defence was better but nothing in attack. Pay him up and ship him out. The worrying thing is Milward stuck by him will Noble?
faz 13

Post by faz 13 »

couldnt agree more, pay him of an get shut dont care who we would get 2 replace him got 2 be better than that little piece of crap
my rugby team my life
HindleyGreen28

Post by HindleyGreen28 »

He has nothing, no pace, no invention, cant tackle. I would rather us fit one of the kids in somewhere than play this waste of time.
thegimble

Re: moran moran moran mora...

Post by thegimble »

Orr as 7
Lockers 6
Fletcher 13
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

Icant agree more ,no doubt he cost us the match tonight. The worst scrum half we have ever had. If Nobby continues to play him well go down. Orr will have to play scrum half,but who plays stand off?,anyone except Brown.We really are in it now,and this is the first time i have thought relegation is an option.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I thought both halfbacks were terrible. Orr never got involved whatsoever and had his worst game in a long time and Moran well its the same old things.
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

The thing is were not good enough and the postion were in is just were we should be, the poorest team in the leauge.

Our kicking game was worse than schoolboy stuff.

MORAN O'LOUGHLIN JUST DON'T DESERVE THERE PLACE.

Unless we find a scrum half we are doomed if not already :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

jimmybob2006 posted:
The thing is were not good enough and the postion were in is just were we should be, the poorest team in the leauge.

Our kicking game was worse than schoolboy stuff.

MORAN O'LOUGHLIN JUST DON'T DESERVE THERE PLACE.

Unless we find a scrum half we are doomed if not already :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Give Orr a go and swick lockers yes i am that desperate.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Fujiman posted:
The worrying thing is Milward stuck by him will Noble?
From another thread - apparently Millward DID NOT want ot stick by moran, but WAS FORCED TO by the board and THEN SACKED whem the team didn't perform! Changing the coach when we are doing badly, whilst preventing him or his replacement from making the changes that are required - perhaps the problems of the club do not lie with the coach?

Has swapping from one qulity coach to another made any difference at all?

Why is Moran still at the club?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐