Is the conspiracy genuine?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Is the conspiracy genuine?

Post by cpwigan »

Jesus Crest, a referee on the field of play can make a mistake, fair play but an ex referee watching several replays on TV. The damn ball was knocked out of his hands. How the hell can he knock on otherwise the ball was tucked into his chest. Ball stripped, loose ball grounded = try. Do these bastards want a SL without us.
thegimble

Re: Is the conspiracy genuine?

Post by thegimble »

cpwigan posted:
Jesus Crest, a referee on the field of play can make a mistake, fair play but an ex referee watching several replays on TV. The damn ball was knocked out of his hands. How the hell can he knock on otherwise the ball was tucked into his chest. Ball stripped, loose ball grounded = try. Do these bastards want a SL without us.
Seems that way. That was a bad call and if you ask me its just sent us down. Wakey were gone and were holding on.

FUC@@@@@ Cheats.
Refs `R Bent

Re: Is the conspiracy genu...

Post by Refs `R Bent »

well this is my 1st post and as my username implies, I agree with the comments the decison to give a knock on was a digrace, if this was football there'd be a major outcry about betting scandals (wonder what odds Presley had on his betting slip), makes u sick when one of the worst refs of all times Cummins is his boss but suppose they all learn hatred for wigan from early on. He should never sit as a 4th official ever again. Still 14 rounds to go I still expect em to stay up but it's about time Noble started weilding that big axe
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

i am sitting here asolutely appalled at the standard of refereeing a game
even stevo said it was a try and it plainly showed the wakwey players hand on the ball and pulling down so therefore playon. richards grounded ball= TRY unless you are a st helens video ref with scummings in your ear saying no try :angry: :angry: :angry:
wigans turning blue- my arse

superleague

Post by superleague »

aye it was a bad decision and i agree that could be the decision that sends us down :angry: :(
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

thegimble posted:
cpwigan posted:
Seems that way. That was a bad call and if you ask me its just sent us down. Wakey were gone and were holding on.

FUC@@@@@ Cheats.
Yes it was a bad result BUT WE WERE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Fujiman posted:
thegimble posted:
cpwigan posted:

FUC@@@@@ Cheats.
How you work that out.

That was a Try. Wed have won .
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

This not good enough business is stupid. Good enough for what? Our only aim this season is not to finish bottom or next to bottom if Catalan are below us. That's all. We had a game won. Yes, we are not great but neither are Wakefield, neither are Castleford, neither are London, neither are Huddersfield. We need the points we earned and by god we earned that win.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

thegimble posted:
Fujiman posted:
thegimble posted: Seems that way. That was a bad call and if you ask me its just sent us down. Wakey were gone and were holding on.

FUC@@@@@ Cheats.
How you work that out.

That was a Try. Wed have won .
Youre grasping at straws Yes it should have been given but then again we shouldn't need to rely on a video ref to win If we were good enough, which we wern't, that would have just been to make the points diffrence better
turf

Post by turf »

Steve Presley, is a waste of a video ref. That try for Richards that he wrongly disallowed will send us DOWN. He DESPERATELY needs his eyes testing.

Also, I thought Ganson was a joke tonight, as was most of our players ie, Moran, Dallas, Tickle etc, the list is endless isn't it.